Wscc musical chain...

GaryD1971

& plenty available to keep counting with,

but not ones I own until 49 & 50

• Haha 1

Nice one Stuart, I didn't get one for that.

Glad I got 42, bit of a Douglas Adams freak here 😂

• Like 1

As an aside then, my favourite Adams' quote:

It comes from a very ancient democracy, you see..."
"You mean, it comes from a world of lizards?"
"No," said Ford, who by this time was a little more rational and coherent than he had been, having finally had the coffee forced down him, "nothing so simple. Nothing anything like so straightforward. On its world, the people are people. The leaders are lizards. The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford. "It is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them," said Ford. "They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates to the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards?"
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard," said Ford, "the wrong lizard might get in. Got any gin?" 

• Haha 1

LOL, that has to be from Thanks For All the Fish, I was replaying Hitchhikers in the garage last week, I couldn't get any work done🤣 too much

ETA

The quote sums up the UK nicely as well...

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Dave Richings (OnliestSmeg) - Joint Manchester AO said:

& plenty available to keep counting with,

but not ones I own until 49 & 50

We'll save those for you Dave 😁

Can I just say Thank you to everyone who has posted on this thread. I never thought it would get to 100 videos, let alone 100 pages! 

Look out @SXRORY, we're catching up with your "Recent snap of your Westfield" thread, only another 27 odd pages to go... 😂

Thanks everyone! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I do have to admit to being stuck on 43 though... 🤔

I got nuthin'

11 minutes ago, GaryD1971 said:

Can I just say Thank you to everyone who has posted on this thread. I never thought it would get to 100 videos, let alone 100 pages! 

Look out @SXRORY, we're catching up with your "Recent snap of your Westfield" thread, only another 27 odd pages to go... 😂

Thanks everyone! 

It was a great idea and for one, I have discovered so many new bands / artists I would never have come across before had it not been for your thread, so yeah I reckon the the 'recent pics' thread page count is under threat 😂. Not thought about 43 yet, if you are struggling then I may do as well, we can skip any that don't exist though, so no biggie.

• Like 2

I'll give some of the others a chance to come up with something before I skip ahead... 

There might be the next "binge listen" on its way incorporating the number 43! 😂

• Haha 1

I'll stick my hand up and say I cheated a tad with this one, a YT search found this, bit too shouty for my tastes, there are many 'mobile phone vids' of the track but all are rubbish, so

Great work! I managed just over 43 seconds of it before I'd had enough! 😂 Couldn't quite manage 43%... 

And my phone volume was on full! 🤣

• Haha 1

Me too 🤣, not sure what folks see in that stuff, but hey ho...😁

• Like 1

I do have music with 'shouting stuff' in it, but not the constant yelling like that.

My favourite 'with some shouting' band is Kauan who imo use it very well!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dave Richings (OnliestSmeg) - Joint Manchester AO said:

I do have music with 'shouting stuff' in it, but not the constant yelling like that.

My favourite 'with some shouting' band is Kauan who imo use it very well!

Another band I have never heard of, I will search some out.

3 minutes ago, OldStager said:

Another band I have never heard of, I will search some out.

• Like 1