LiamMc

hello i met a group of you guys today at oulton park i was the Yellow Megablade that crashed your stand hopefully get out to a couple. Ore meetings before the year is out im based in Shrewsbury Shropshire. 

37 minutes ago, LiamMc said:

hello i met a group of you guys today at oulton park i was the Yellow Megablade that crashed your stand hopefully get out to a couple. Ore meetings before the year is out im based in Shrewsbury Shropshire. 

Good to meet you today @LiamMc you also met @westyjord87 @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary @Rhett - Joint Black Country AO @Greenstreak-Andy D to name a few more. 

Hi 👋 

Welcome from South Derbyshire! 

Welcome Liam, was good to meet you today! Have a great track day this week, Oulton will be even more fun from that side of the fence!

good to meet you too, a great day out and welcome to the club

Good to see you @LiamMc  

Would be great to see your place of work at some point.

Andy

We like pics of cars too. Here's @LiamMc nice bike engined car, which matches @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary hat very well 😎

image.png.c97f92d8d98845da6c75673ddb57363b.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks @Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO you guys were all very welcoming although I am now fancying a vtec after yesterday 🤔 @Greenstreak-Andy D you are welcome to pop across whenever suits just drop me a pm and if we get enough interest we will get a rolling road day sorted .

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, LiamMc said:

Thanks @Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO you guys were all very welcoming although I am now fancying a vtec after yesterday 🤔 @Greenstreak-Andy D you are welcome to pop across whenever suits just drop me a pm and if we get enough interest we will get a rolling road day sorted .

Excellent! Will do just that!

Drop me a PM of your works address details and your contact info

Thanks

Andy