Garage Clear Out

Lundy

The clear out continues....

Techcraft Mega Flow exhaust

Suits right hand side of car, in order to see the graphics, in good clean condition was repacked before I got it and I've never fitted it. 6" Diameter and 700mm long.

£150 - SOLD

XE to type 9 bell this is for the long input shaft type 9 box

£100

SPA style mirrors I had them fitted for a year before I removed them very small and light weight!

£15 - SOLD

C20XE DCOE inlet manifold - no idea where this came from it is very short and I believe it did not let the throttle bodies clear the chassis rail when fitted to my narrow body if someone knows what it is intended for please let me know :)

£50

Pair of K&N Filters I oiled them before putting them away for a number of years paint worn off in places fit DCOE of DHLA

£30 - SOLD

Pair of original lights 7.5" came from my original kit from 1992 in very good condition considering they are around 28 years old! all the filaments work.

Offers

Also have a type 9 box but it the tail (aluminium part) is damaged and so is the selector shaft. This is from a diesel and has the long input shaft and slightly different ratios from the I4 petrol and V6 Petrol

Offers!

All items available for collection from Pickering

Or can post at additional cost

IMG_9191.jpg

IMG_6014.jpg

IMG_4304.jpg

IMG_5355.jpg

IMG_3222.jpg

IMG_3281.jpg

IMG_3223.jpg

IMG_2929.jpg

IMG_3332.jpg

IMG_2461.jpg

IMG_8685.jpg

IMG_2230.jpg

IMG_2947.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

I'd like the mirrors please if they are flat glass (not convex).  Could you price up postage to Northampton for me?

Could I definitely take the Spa Mirrors please. Just what I'm after!

Also could you let me know the depth of the K&N filters please and I might have those as well. :)

It will all need to be posted if that's okay.

I’ll take the silencer. Pm sent 

The K&N filters are the 83mm ones

Just to be clear (pun intended!) the mirrors are not glass they are plastic and this is not as reflective, they are however flat!

Hope that helps 

Chris

I'll pass on the mirrors then, thank you for clarifying.  Current mirrors are not the best, so would like to get the replacement right, 1st time :) 

2 hours ago, Lundy said:

The K&N filters are the 83mm ones

Just checking some dimensions etc, but can I have next shout on the filters if @Andy M doesn't have them?

If the exhaust Sale falls though I’ll take it.

Sorry, I was just measuring up too. I will take both the filters and mirrors please (if @Quinten is definitely passing on them). PM sent.

Cheers.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.