• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• conibear

• DAVE O

• Blatman

I never knew they sold Watneys in the Borough's of Birmingham

Watneys - Yeeeeeuuuuuuuucccchh  :D Nats water  :D  :devil:

You young men need to know that the chairman has now "chaired" two WSCC meetings flat on his front (not possible you say?) or perfectly erect in a hard chair (also not possible).

It certainly wasn't Watneys, nor any of the weak swill served da'n s'th in the black country - it was a trapped nerve.

Which nerve you may ask ?... committe and mater's opinion is that it was the one he drives with.

However, I will join him wholeheartedly in challenging young scruffy to turn up and have a beer drinking contest with some "old codgers" and learn the difference between experience and enthusiasm.

Curborough will be fine !

Fair enough, looks like some old people are going to get a whooping though.....

I assume were going to drink proper beer though, none of this watery muddy rubbish!

Scruffy

:D:D:D

Here's some southern nancy beer that you north of Watforders could'nt drink more than 7 pints of: -

Fullers ESB

Summer Lightning

Bombadeir

Youngs Ram and Special

Hopback Tea

Charringtons Bass

Tanglefoot

What have you got then, Boddingtons :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:

To be fair Boddingtons have had some stunning totty in their ads... but I'm struggling to think what else the Northern brewing industry has given us. Flatulence? :devil:

Ian your listing was fine but you had to go and throw in a real southern nats water didn't ya

Charringtons Bass

ROFLAO  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :D Tis alright listing em as long as you're drinkin em  :D  :D  :D  :D

There's so much ooooooop ere - that the chalkboards change regularly  ;)  :D  ;)  :D C'mon lad keep up  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:

Moi mild  :devil:  :devil:  :devil: never been known yet  :D  :devil:  :D

Mr bear, i am not doubting it could happen-but your gonna have to be some sort of drinking God to get tangled up with Mr Stanton!

i ve tried and failed

Mr bear, i am not doubting it could happen-but your gonna have to be some sort of drinking God to get tangled up with Mr Stanton!

i ve tried and failed

It's a beer to weight ratio kind of thing Jamie :cool:  :p