SS Calendar

conibear

I'm in Herts (south)

South!!!  no it's bl**** not, that very nearly the Midlands  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• conibear

• DAVE O

• Blatman

Does anyone want some tapes of my record collection then :cool:

I think I could do them at £2.00 plus vat :arse:

I could throw in some nice photo's as well  :p  :p

RSVP

Looking at SS calendar posted. I am based in the London area and wish to ask why there is so few SS events that I could realistically attend (without travelling over 100 miles)??

Also were in Kent is Goodwood. Is this a misprint??

Ian

That'll teach you to live down Sauf.

:p  :D  :oops:

That'll teach you to live down Sauf.

:p  :D  :oops:

But if there was more SS dawn sarf, there would be more track time as we are getting 18 hours of daylight at the moment. It also has'nt snowed for 24 years, rainfall is 1mm in the last 30 days, proper ale is produced and you can eat peas that are'nt trodden on  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Trouble with down Souf, is there's too many people  :D  :D

Don't know what your worried about anyway, there's only one event (Croft) which is below 100 miles from my house, biggest distance I did in a weekend was about 600 miles :D  :D  so stop moaning and get your butt to the events  :D  When the Midlands guys do Knockhill they do even more miles. :D  :D

proper ale is produced

What.  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

I think the Middlands holds that particular accolade.

proper ale is produced

Ian, please don't be offended or take it as a personal affront, but - On that score you are talking out of your  :arse:  ;)  :D

I know its a long journey for you  :devil:  :D and you might have to wear a vest or an extra pair of socks  :D  :devil:

But anytime you wish to venture to the deepest darkest depths of the Black Country, I would only be too pleased to show you some very fine examples of "proper ale"  :D  :devil:  :D  :D and perhaps followed by a traditional post session balti  :D  :D  Bring it on  :D  :devil:  :D

When the Midlands guys do Knockhill they do even more miles

Oh yes - 750+ miles Count me in for Knockhill in 2004 -its worth every mile  :D  :D

I think all you North of Watforder's :D  are ganging up on me :zzz:

Down in the deepest South (matt Seabrook country) and around Dorset they brew the most splendid ale I've ever tasted, lets face it all you've got in the Midlands is Pedigree

Chum :blush:  :blush:

I'll back you up on south is best! :devil:

Proper ale comes from even farther south than us,  where is belgium anyway! :D  :D:D

Can anyone reccomend coming to see a few events this summer, preferably close enough to cambridge (or southampton) to make it worth the trip for a non competitor ???

Scruffy

lets face it all you've got in the Midlands is Pedigree

Are you sooooooooooooo wrong  :D  :D  :D Proper Peddy is fine as long as its within a 10mile travel distance of Burton  :D  :devil: That sanitised stuff sent further afield ain't propa ;)

Proper beer pubs up here have latest brews on proper chalk boards and are left to rest and climatise before serving  ;)  :D No games machines, you have to walk outside to toilets, decor is nicotine brown and the beer is sooooooooooo smoooooooooooooooth  :D  :D  :D

No games machines, you have to walk outside to toilets, decor is nicotine brown and the beer is sooooooooooo smoooooooooooooooth  

I knew they were a bit odd ooop norf but surely you'd rather be in a proper pub serving refreshing drinks in a nice atmosphere? ?????????

:p

Scruffy

bl**** kids  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead: You'll find out one day Young Scruffy  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)