• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

WSCC 2020 Blyton event and Speed Series

John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

Poll - WSCC 2020 Blyton event and Speed Series  

41 members have voted

1. 1. If the WSCC Blyton sprint is possible will you attend?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If we start the season on 1st July you intend to compete in a reasonable percentage of the remaining 21 events i.e. 8 or more

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. If we start the season on 1st Aug do you intend to compete in a reasonable number of the remaining 14 events i.e. 6 or more

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Hi All,

Today the committee have agreed that the Blyton Sprint Weekend and Track Day will be cancelled this year.

We have set ourselves a series of requirements and dependencies ranging from numbers of attendees, guidance from Government and MSUK and critically the safety and comfort of all who attend (medics, recovery, marshalls, visitors etc.). It's has been a sad but relatively easy decision to make and I trust you agree and understand why.

The committee is keen to move forward with the Speed Series and as things develop the SSOT are constantly reviewing the number of events and any changes to the championship rules.

Of course a number of us will have already booked and paid for the Sprint and @John Williams - Blyton Organiser will be along shortly with news on what you can do to arrange a refund.

Thanks again for your continued support, understanding and patience.

• Like 4

thanks for the update and i understand the decision. one good point @Alex Gaskin will be ready in time for blyton  just.................2021 🤣😂

stay safe everyone

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, syman84 said:

thanks for the update and i understand the decision. one good point @Alex Gaskin will be ready in time for blyton  just.................2021 🤣😂

stay safe everyone

Oi, I'll have you know, roughly half of the rivit holes are filled in now ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3