Covidiot.

DonPeffers

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-52316702

"Coronavirus: Australian mayor seen drinking beer fined for rule breach."

"A mayor in the Australian state of Victoria has been fined for breaching coronavirus restrictions after he was pictured drinking a beer on the street."

"The picture, taken by a passerby on 7 April, shows him swigging from a bottle of beer next to his mayoral car.

Hours before the photo was taken the mayor urged residents to stay at home in a video shared by the city council."

"On Thursday, Victoria Police fined Mr Herbert A$1,652 ($1,043; £837) for failing to comply with social-distancing rules designed to prevent the spread of Covid-19."

On 18/04/2020 at 14:46, Blatman said:

Can you imagine that in the UK? Yes eBay blocked accounts of people selling this stuff in my local area, but without going into entirely unnecessary levels of detail, I saw the user names of the people that had been raiding supermarkets en mass (and by this I mean organised groups of 20-50 people blocking the entrance to Tescos at opening time) for items to sell on eBay, and I don't think the supermarkets will get away with refusing to refund them. The local rag was even praising one of them for selling toilet paper at double the price on a market stall before we went into lockdown.

I nominate Donald Trump for Covidiot.  
“Covid 19 is no worse than flu”

Yes Donald.

“We’re going back to work before Easter”.  They didn’t.

”Gotta save jobs,  were thinking of going back to work soon”  Oh yeah, maybe a bit longer than you think.

I was watching him deliver these statements on US news.  They also showed the DowJones index as he was speaking and each time the index went up.  Never showed it going down shortly after. Can’t wait for next episode of Donald’s fake news.

Some credit has to be given to the new Iranian covid detector. It can detect and sanitise an area at 100 yards without the need for drawing blood and in no way shape or form has bomb detector greyed out in sharpie on the side. 

22 apr 2020  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52370352    " Speeding drivers flout limit during lockdown"

""The world may have changed, but the speed limit and traffic laws remain the same," Teresa Ciano, from the partnership said.

Supt Andy Cox, from the Met Police's roads and traffic policing command, said his team had recorded one driver travelling at 134mph in a 40mph zone."

Many a shocking tale in the above article, especially involving 30 and 40mph zones.

Heard a Dr. on TV saying in this time of Coronavirus staying at home we should focus on inner peace. To achieve this we should always finish things we start and we all could use more calm in our lives. I looked through my house to find things I had started and hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiumun srciptuns, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how ****** fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner p***. An telum u luvum. And two hash yer wands, stafe day avrybobby!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

2 hours ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

And now for the world’s most influential covidiot...

Coronavirus: Outcry after Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as treatment https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52407177

Vote now for Trump to test it first😷

• Like 1

Well, fairs, fair. He is technically right with the bleach, high dose IPA etc, take a nice big dose and Coronavirus certainly won't kill you. 

Wonder if your death certificate would see you handed to the huge numbers of people that have commited suicide by drinking household cleaning products? Or would it list you as death by Trump?

3 hours ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

And now for the world’s most influential covidiot...

Coronavirus: Outcry after Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as treatment https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52407177

Reminds me of when Father Dougal (Speed 3 episode--Milkman---Dougal had tried being the milkman household delivery driver).....

Dougal said “You should stick to what you're good at, and I'm good at being a priest" even though he was very bad at being a priest.

30 apr 2020   https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2020-04-30/driver-stopped-after-travelling-from-brighton-to-tenby-to-pick-up-camper-van/

"Driver stopped after travelling from Brighton to Tenby to pick up camper van"

"A driver has been stopped and fined by police after he travelled by train from the south coast of England to west Wales to collect a camper van. He was then in the process of driving it back home - a distance of more than 270 miles - when he was stopped."