Man Cave Clear Out

Jim RS

Also got whats left of a 2.4 x 1.2 sheet of  mild steel mesh, same spec as earlier Westfield grills. Easy to form into shaped grills like in FW kidney vents using wooden former.

Will cut into whatever size wanted, cost your postage plus £1 for my cutting(plasters etc. as cut ends are lethal))

P1040403.JPG

P1040402.JPG

20 hours ago, Snags said:

Hi Gareth, let me know how you want to do trade i.e. whether you want me to keep safe until clear of epidemic or collecting or could meet in Chieveley services. Might have to douse you and money in disinfectant though 😷

Regards

Jim

Hahahaha, where are you based? I could collect if not to far away

I am in Ashford Hill on the B3051. Alternatively I am doing a delivery to my daughters at Milton tomorrow, just South of Abingdon, could meet there at BP services if ok.

Is that ashford hill near Aldermaston? 

I could collect them them for you Gareth 

cheers John

15 hours ago, John rusher said:

Is that ashford hill near Aldermaston? 

I could collect them them for you Gareth 

cheers John

Sorry didn't pick message up quicker. Yes on road between Kingsclere and AWE, but far enough away not to be radioactive lol.

Good evening snags, John (My brother in law) can collect the seats. We are just sorting out logistics and waiting for tonight’s Boris brief to confirm what we will do. Just to keep you in the loop. Cheers bud 

12 hours ago, Gareth Morris said:

Good evening snags, John (My brother in law) can collect the seats. We are just sorting out logistics and waiting for tonight’s Boris brief to confirm what we will do. Just to keep you in the loop. Cheers bud 

By all accounts any private collection/delivery has been curtailed for the undetermined period. That said the seats are going nowhere and as you have said that you want them I will keep them safe until all this is over. 

Keep safe.

Jim

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Snags said:

By all accounts any private collection/delivery has been curtailed for the undetermined period. That said the seats are going nowhere and as you have said that you want them I will keep them safe until all this is over. 

Keep safe.

Jim

JIm, thank you on behalf of the country, def the right call. (Not sarcasm by the way!)

• Thanks 1

Seats have sold, just waiting collection. Thanks for interest.

Regards Jim

4 hours ago, Snags said:

Keep safe.

Jim

Thanks Jim, as soon as this is all over I will be over to collect them. Thanks for holding onto them until then. 

• 1 month later...

Hi Jim,

I have sent you a message about collecting the seats

cheers

gareth

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.