Insurance quote

Morley

Hi All, which insurance companies do  you folk use? ive tried the A plan but AIB have beaten them by £100. Thanks in advance 😃

6 minutes ago, Morley said:

Hi All, which insurance companies do  you folk use? ive tried the A plan but AIB have beaten them by £100. Thanks in advance 😃

Was that @A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM or a different branch. Only the Thatcham branch do great prices for Westfields. I've been with them for 5 years and this years premium is identical to last years! 

4 minutes ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

Was that @A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM or a different branch. Only the Thatcham branch do great prices

Not sure this the number on there website 01635 874646? If I’ve got wrong number could you let me know right ones please? 😬😬😬 thanks 

13 minutes ago, Mighty Mart said:

Calling @Carlie APlan

@A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM Carlie, it looks like you have multiple accounts on here! if the @Carlie APlan isn't required, please advise and we'll delete it for you etc.

A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM BRANCH - 01635 874646
Special Rates For WSCC Members 

Yep, you've called the correct number. Perhaps go back and see if they will match AIB.

I've been with Aplan for 6 years and payed the same every year, infact, if anyone can beat it by £100 they'd owe me money. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/02/2020 at 13:41, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

@A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM Carlie, it looks like you have multiple accounts on here! if the @Carlie APlan isn't required, please advise and we'll delete it for you etc.

A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM BRANCH - 01635 874646
Special Rates For WSCC Members 

Yep, you've called the correct number. Perhaps go back and see if they will match AIB.

Yes please delete that one :)

On 13/02/2020 at 16:31, Morley said:

@Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO I’ll try again another day nearer time. Seemed weird because I rang about 6 months ago and it was no way near that first quote 🤔🤔🤔

Pm me your registration and post code and I'll take a look :) 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM said:

I rang back about another car and got a lot better quote from a Nice cap who was buying R type last weekend 😃 

16 minutes ago, A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM said:

Yes please delete that one :)

@Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO can you please delete @Carlie APlan as she's confirmed she only uses @A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM

Thanks,

Ian

2 hours ago, Morley said:

I rang back about another car and got a lot better quote from a Nice cap who was buying R type last weekend 😃 

That will be George 😄 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/02/2020 at 10:07, A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM said:

Hi Carlie, 

I have also dropped you a PM regarding an insurance quote. 

Regards, 

Brads

• Like 1