Wirrai N/Wales trip UP NORTH, CANCELLED

jeff the joiner

10 hours ago, bollockybill said:

Thanks Jeff. A lot of time and effort goes into organising these weekends and it's greatly appreciated.

Jeff has paid deposits on rooms out of his own pocket, this year is unfortunately cancelled. If you are going next year, please send him a cheque, or money transfer, to cover his costs. That would be nice.

Mine's in the post.

Absolutely ! !

@jeff the joiner please PM me details to enable me to reimburse you deposits.

Hi Pete, sorry Bernie,  the ten people who had their names on the list for this years trip are going next year and taking up the five rooms that I booked. I can only suggest if you want to come along then ring the Twice Brewed pub 01434 344534 to book a room for the 18 June 

Jeff

• 4 weeks later...

Our trip up North should have been this weekend, 26/28 June. At least the pandemic saved us from a soaking.

I remember it being torrential at times last time I joined you :Rain-icon:

Last year we had two out of the three days with rain in South Wales and the three times we went to Scotland we had more rainy days than dry days,  maybe I should let somebody else pick the dates. 

scotland_1_003.JPG

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, pistonbroke said:

trouble is they have cold rain up there :t-up:

Yeah and its tropical down south🙄🙄