Wirrai N/Wales trip UP NORTH, CANCELLED

jeff the joiner

Brill, Muchly Ta for sorting @jeff the joiner. How do you wish us to pay you the deposit?

So how many Westies then.... Looks like we have us a good convoy!

Will your Friday route be something like this https://goo.gl/maps/EXfRn8oS7rxpqWQn9 ? If so I'd be happy to guide from meet point Blackburn/Burnley Area near me (Ramsbottom) up to Reeth which I know.

6 hours ago, jeff the joiner said:

All five twin rooms now booked for the 26/27 of June

Still Double rooms available at the Twice Brewed!

Or campsite a few minutes walk away.

Hi Dave you can give me the £20 deposit when I see you,

There will 8 Westies up to now from this area,

Looking maybe breakfast at Dunsop Bridge, brew and cake at Tan Hill then keeping to right up towards Hexham. I will sort the route out over the next few weeks.

Jeff 

3 minutes ago, jeff the joiner said:

Hi Dave you can give me the £20 deposit when I see you,

There will 8 Westies up to now from this area,

Looking maybe breakfast at Dunsop Bridge, brew and cake at Tan Hill then keeping to right up towards Hexham. I will sort the route out over the next few weeks.

Jeff 

I’ll pm you some of our routes so you can have an idea of what roads are the good ones 👍

1 hour ago, jeff the joiner said:

breakfast at Dunsop Bridge

Puddleducks Tea Room will do the job nicely

and good place to meet you.

Jeff

Just checked the dates, I am still away on holiday that weekend so won’t be able to go

Rich

Hi Rich that was the only dates I could get plus trying to get five twin rooms in June was quite  difficult, something to do with the fishing season

On 13/02/2020 at 21:20, yellow perilous said:

Another definite maybe from me as well.

Cheers

Mike

Hi Mike, 

Do you know if you are going yet? I'm keen to go but looks like they only have single rooms left at £99 per night! 

Nick. 

Hi Nick, I have added your name to the list, as none of the maybe's have got back to me.

Jeff 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi all, I think we were all expecting this news, our trip UP NORTH at the end of June has been cancelled. Spoke to the Twice Brewed Pub this morning and rearranged our trip UP NORTH for the 18th June 2021. 

Jeff

• jeff the joiner changed the title to Wirrai N/Wales trip UP NORTH, CANCELLED

Yep, expected @jeff the joiner

Please keep me and my mate John on booking.

Cheers

Sad but inevitable.  Put me down for next year Jeff. 

Thanks Jeff. A lot of time and effort goes into organising these weekends and it's greatly appreciated.

Jeff has paid deposits on rooms out of his own pocket, this year is unfortunately cancelled. If you are going next year, please send him a cheque, or money transfer, to cover his costs. That would be nice.

Mine's in the post.