Visit to abandoned railway tunnel.

Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup)

Visited an abandoned railway tunnel today that I have wanted to visit for a while.

Thought I would share on here in case anyone is interested in this kind of stuff.

• Like 2

Defo the music making this creepy as hell, especially the two ghosts/sprites/angels/apparitions at the end.

As said before, you have some skill in these things and some real off the beaten track places to film in/at too, love it all 👍

@Ian Tolfree (tolf) - WSCC AO Rep, I think @Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup)  should be in the list for the inaugural run to your place in France; the drone shots of the quarry and out-buildings would be awesome...?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup) said:

Here you go @TableLeg

I know you like a bit of exploring.

Thanks Geoffrey, :yes:

I hope you've been watching the Tv series 'Abandoned Engineering' it's up to Series 5 now. Excellent program if you like this sort of thing.

Thankyou for the comments.

Very much appreciated.

6 hours ago, Andy Banks - Chairman said:

@Ian Tolfree (tolf) - WSCC AO Rep, I think @Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup)  should be in the list for the inaugural run to your place in France; the drone shots of the quarry and out-buildings would be awesome...?

Be careful what you wish for. I will be heading that way over in a few months and I will have a drone with me.

3 hours ago, TableLeg said:

I hope you've been watching the Tv series 'Abandoned Engineering' it's up to Series 5 now. Excellent program if you like this sort of thing.

Yes, brilliant program. I have tried to plan to visit a few of the places in the programs.

I visited "La Coupole" that was shown again in the programme the other night. You just dont get a sense of scale for these places or the "Feeling in the air"

• Like 1