First Yorkshire run of the year, 12th January.

Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO

We'll be having the first run of the year this Sunday, 12th to The Motorist. It will be the same as the last time we went, meeting at Rothwell Sports Centre, LS26 8EL at 12 noon, so not an early start. We'll follow the same route heading out towards Selby and on for a coffee at The Motorist. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

We'll be having the first run of the year this Sunday, 12th to The Motorist. It will be the same as the last time we went, meeting at Rothwell Sports Centre, LS26 8EL at 12 noon, so not an early start. We'll follow the same route heading out towards Selby and on for a coffee at The Motorist. 

Hi Robin is ok if come and meet you guys please? 🤔👍

• Like 1

Of course you can. Might even find you a passenger ride. 

• Like 1

Weather not looking friendly this morning. BBC says drying later, but doesn't look like it is, so we'll cancel this time and reschedule for later. Sorry. 

Any one to meet in tin tops after dinner at moterist or sherburn bike cafe for a chat

• Like 1

It's stopped raining, the sun's out but wet roads, anyone want to meet up at 1? Same place but a shorter run. 

After all that, me and Andy with the MNR made it over to the Motorist, a shorter route than planned, but at least we made it out. The Alfa Romeo meeting was over by the time we got there, only a few left but it had been busy earlier. 

20200112_134219.jpg

I might have a video later, when I work out how to use the GoPro. 

• Like 3

First video with my new GoPro.

• Like 1

i robin glad to see you have sorted it out  will have a chat sun on how you getting on with the go pro

the only comment about the video is was it took in slow motion 😂  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Barnsley John said:

i robin glad to see you have sorted it out  will have a chat sun on how you getting on with the go pro

the only comment about the video is was it took in slow motion 😂  

No @Barnsley John I think  @Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO has speeded it up to the normal pace :d

now then now then marcus  your so funny   i did not like to say stuff like that i was been diplomatic 

any way you can tell when they are fast videos its a red bonnet filmed  connected to the gopro  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Barnsley John said:

The only comment about the video is was it took in slow motion 😂  

I need to sort out the settings. 😊