Peak District bikers cafe run, Sat 12 Oct

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Meet at Marks and Spencers, Ashbourne, DE6 1DG,10am ON SATURDAY to take the road that twists and turns as it follows the beautiful Bentley Brook through the Peak District. Our 1 hour long, non-direct route will nicely land us at the cafe in time to see all the bikes/bikers while we enjoy some brunch at 11.30 ish. 

At the cafe there is a compartmental open cupboard for storing bike helmets which also accomodates steering wheels, keeping them nice and safe from naughty little thieves :devil:

Afterwards we will go chasing cake, if it all works out we will be b roading to a cafe that only Glen and I have been to, but be warned, it is outside seating only. 

The usual rule applies, if it rains then stop in bed. I will confirm which day it will be when the very pretty Lucy Verasamy has spoken. EDIT - IT IS ON SATURDAY

Who is up for it?

• Haha 2

I'm up for Lucy Verasamy any day of the week.... 😍

I'm guessing that's not what you meant though, so if the weather is OK AND it's a Sunday, I could be there :yellow-westy:

• Haha 1

Haven’t you lot seen Aby Dewhurst?  Almost worth while moving to the east. 😀

Not so keen on Abbie Dewhurst, well Glen isn't, personally I prefer a big butch rugby player kind of guy and they don't seem to forecast the weather. I get how Lucy Verasamy is a pretty little thing though, for you men.

The weather report tonight has said that Saturday is the dry day of this weekend, typical, everyone is free on Sunday. So I am delaying setting the date for now, just in case anything changes. Fingers and toes crossed.

1 hour ago, Julie Hall - Peak District AO said:

The weather report tonight has said that Saturday is the dry day of this weekend, typical, everyone is free on Sunday. So I am delaying setting the date for now, just in case anything changes. Fingers and toes crossed.

🤞 

• Like 1

On 08/10/2019 at 07:27, LukeW said:

I'm keen if its the Sunday and dry.

As Saturday i'll be watching the big butch rugby player kind on TV!! 

Can't believe our match has been cancelled :bangshead:

I HAVE EDITED THE POST - IT IS ON SATURDAY DUE TO THE WEATHER

keely Donavan  is such a sex weather god 

and worthy of mucking my car up if she gets it wrong

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi Julie 

If the weather stays good hopefully I'll be there Saturday. Minus Sue as she has other stuff to do.:db-westy:

• Like 2

Count me in.

Remember you can’t trust Keely Donovan - she’s a wrong un.  :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ali and Gail said:

Can't believe our match has been cancelled :bangshead:

Interesting that the game with big butch men in shorts has been cancelled but the F1 hasn’t. At least with this trip now on Saturday, I can watch Lewis Hamilton getting nearer to being a 6x world champion on Sunday!!

• Like 2

Pass out assigned, MOT complete.. this year without tweeking the fuel map during the test 😆

I'l be there.. no Kirsty it's dropped below Sahara heat levels

• Like 2

Need to do a few things on the car first so I will meet you at the cafe (sounds like the Yonderman from the description).

• Like 3