• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Peak District Sun 22nd Sept CANCELLED DUE TO RAIN

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

I have no wifi this week so while I have bobbed into Costa can I just say that we will be out in the Peak District on Sunday 22nd Sept, if you would like to join us please do. Meet at Matlock Sainsbury's at 10.30 am. I will update this on Saturday evening when we get home and if I can get on a wifi in the mean time I will.

Will try but already committed to going to GBS on Saturday 21st so might find it difficult. Have broached the subject and will see what happens. 

13 hours ago, AndrewBClarke said:

Will try but already committed to going to GBS on Saturday 21st so might find it difficult. Have broached the subject and will see what happens. 

Nope. Going to have to bail for this and GBS as whole weekend has been hijacked by my Mother. Not happy. 

@AndrewBClarke Mothers and families don’t you just luv em 🤬 you can adopt mine if you want to 🙄 remember the old saying from Madagascar! Smile and wave boys, smile and wave, have fun . Ps take her to Micheal’s in the Westie 😝

• Like 1

Sorry . another no from me. :(

Moving the remaining 'ankle biter' to university.

No 'kids' in the house after a 24 years! 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Trevturtle said:

They will be back!  I literally threw everything left by one son in a skip - walls, ceiling, bed, cupboards - absolutely everything. Sent him a photo at uni to say he didn’t have a room at home anymore. He still returned. 😀. Enjoy the time before they come back. It’s special. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Got the brake master cylinder off for refurb and the cars unlikely to be working again by Sunday. If things change I will keep you posted. Have fun and fingers crossed it’s nice weather for you all.

All spare time currently taken up with moving at the moment, and still havent had a chance to tackle the garage, let alone the Westfield's, still with a bit of luck, i should be in late next week, even if the cars, garage etc might take a little longer! Then normal service can resume...

On 16/09/2019 at 13:57, Trevturtle said:

and....

the westfield gearbox output shaft oil seal is weeping.  I'm changing that on Saturday,. That's an engine crane (but not engine out job ) so unlikely to be ready for Sunday.