garage clearout

Steve Davis

Many parts for sale....

Rear wisbone set, wide body fw.  £100

Complete heated widscreen, frame and mirrors.  £150

Rear anti roll bar, complete with droplinks.  £50

Pro race 1.2s black, Et23 7jx15 fitted to westy 10 years ago new, done only 5k miles, no curbing at all, just a few stone chips.

fitted with T1Rs 205s only done the same 5k miles.   £375

Westfield seats black with orange piping, excellent condition, with drivers side adjuster.   £200 the pair.

Carpet set and side trim to suit orange FW. £100

RAC safety hoop with diagonal bars. £200

Rear FW arches, black with carbon effect stone gaurds.  £50 each.

Car currently being breathed on by the father and son team, Dennis and Andy Silman at Siltech so more parts available soon!

I am new to the Westfield scene so not sure if I have priced these items reasonably and placed the ad correctly. Am open to decent offers. Would prefer cash on collection. More photos taken on request.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_20190817_141314424_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190823_092747871_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190823_092458415_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190823_092421032_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190823_092202648_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190823_092154199_HDR.jpg

hi prices are spot on you should sell all when the members comeback from holidays lol

Picked up some parts from Andy and Denise last week had a look at your car 

It's looking good 

Chris 

1 hour ago, Zetec1.6 said:

Hi,

i will take the rear anti roll bar if it will fit the SEIW?

thanks

1 hour ago, Zetec1.6 said:

Hi,

thanks

Hi there, I am sorry but I dont know if it will fit your car. Can you ask for some advice or take some measurements?

I will ask Andy Silman who has my car, he seems to know his onions! Am seeing him on Tuesday if you can be patient.

Cheers

1 hour ago, Liz03 said:

Picked up some parts from Andy and Denise last week had a look at your car 

It's looking good 

Chris 

Are you the guy they showed the dash to? I will be taking that out soon if you are interested?

I am so pleased with what the Silman boys are doing, highly recommended. There suspension looks amazing, cannot wait to drive it! 

4 hours ago, Bill Taylor said:

hi prices are spot on you should sell all when the members comeback from holidays lol

Thanks Bill, good to know I'm somewhere near right. Hope everyone has some spending money left when they get back from hols.

Hello, I'm interested in the windscreen. I guess it has black frame and uprights? Any chips or scratches? Pictures? Wiring all I'm place? Where in Herts are you?

Thanks

Yes thats me i Can't thank and recommend them enough there attention to detail and customer  care is second to none 

37 minutes ago, mikey p said:

Hello, I'm interested in the windscreen. I guess it has black frame and uprights? Any chips or scratches? Pictures? Wiring all I'm place? Where in Herts are you?

Thanks

Will take some pics of the screen tomorrow and try and add to the advert. Yes it is a black frame, but heated function not tested. I can buzz it out and put some power to it. Will take a close look for chips etc. Was removed as I fitted an aeroscreen.

I am right on the Herts,Cambs, Beds border.

16 minutes ago, aeg said:

Hi, any pictures of the carpet and trim please, cheers Andy

Andy, Will take some pictures of the carpet etc. tomorrow. Black, with orange piping. Think I may have said that already but just to be sure......

Steve

4 hours ago, Zetec1.6 said:

Hi,

thanks

You both near to be clear about what sort of rear bodywork you have, to avoid confusion!

All Independant rear suspension, wide body cars are technically SEiW’s, however the Westfield factory rear anti roll bar is different for ZK (traditional style) and FW, the curvy more modern style, with a built in boot lid.

Because the fuel tanks are in different places, the anti roll bars mount in different places, too.

The Westfield factory do an antiroll bar specifically for the FW rear end, it’s a fixed, non-adjustable type. As far as I know,t hey don’t do an adaptor kit for ZK use, but always worth asking.

The ZK style arb is an adjustable style, and again, I don’t believe there’s an adaptor kit for FW use.

Note, if it’s actually an aftermarket ARB like a Siltech or Playskool unit, then they are adjustable and fitting kits for either body style are available.

Photos of it on or off the car would clarify things immediately.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

You both near to be clear about what sort of rear bodywork you have, to avoid confusion!

All Independant rear suspension, wide body cars are technically SEiW’s, however the Westfield factory rear anti roll bar is different for ZK (traditional style) and FW, the curvy more modern style, with a built in boot lid.

Because the fuel tanks are in different places, the anti roll bars mount in different places, too.

The Westfield factory do an antiroll bar specifically for the FW rear end, it’s a fixed, non-adjustable type. As far as I know,t hey don’t do an adaptor kit for ZK use, but always worth asking.

The ZK style arb is an adjustable style, and again, I don’t believe there’s an adaptor kit for FW use.

Note, if it’s actually an aftermarket ARB like a Siltech or Playskool unit, then they are adjustable and fitting kits for either body style are available.

Photos of it on or off the car would clarify things immediately.

Dave,

Understood, will take some pics tomorrow. Hopefully I can add these to the advert.

Thanks

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.