Video - First Track Day Castle Combe 290419

Dave Licence

Video of my first track day at Castle Combe 29 April 2019.

A few moments at 6 and 11 minutes :d

Generally handled great, but definitely need to upgrade to track day tyres, T1Rs are not the best!

Had a great day and good to see everyone @David tucker @Chris Broster - Bristol & Bath AO @SXRORY @Simon_Jones

Llandow next on 18 May

• Like 1

Looks like you had fun! What did you use for the video overlay?

2 minutes ago, Archibald Meatpants said:

Looks like you had fun! What did you use for the video overlay?

Sure did!

The garmin virb XE has all the sensors built in and the virb edit software lets you chose which style of overlay you add.

Why I say, Who's that dashing young fellow at 11:37 :oops:. Your car's really smart Dave deffo need to have a look at that brake pedal you ll have loads more confidence on the brakes. 

Llandow is fun in a westy.... relentless mind. 

On the pj trackdays face book a workmates missus who was there took snaps have a look. Got some good ones of me 

On 02/05/2019 at 19:34, SXRORY said:

Why I say, Who's that dashing young fellow at 11:37 :oops:. Your car's really smart Dave deffo need to have a look at that brake pedal you ll have loads more confidence on the brakes. 

Llandow is fun in a westy.... relentless mind. 

On the pj trackdays face book a workmates missus who was there took snaps have a look. Got some good ones of me 

That’ll be you, with your nice tyres! 

Can you send me a link ta? I’m not on fb so that may be the problem... I can get the pj page but not see a link to 2019 pics...

On 04/05/2019 at 11:49, HappyDave said:

That’ll be you, with your nice tyres! 

Can you send me a link ta? I’m not on fb so that may be the problem... I can get the pj page but not see a link to 2019 pics...

Sorry I'm not on Facebook either he emailed me the snaps. I'll find out what the crack is