WSCC merchandise for Stoneleigh

Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment

Hi all

Just to let you know that it will be the three of us as usual manning the stand - So Dick, Tony and myself (Clark or Cleggy)

We shall have the the below garments with us (and a few odd discontinued garments from previous years). If we can clear some of those left over discontinued lines at this show I will look to introduce some more lines for next year to freshen things up a bit.

However It was so warm last year that sales were 1/3 of what they normally would be - if it is as warm this time please remember to support us by buying your gear at the show and buy ahead for what might be for the seasons ahead  :t-up:

This year rather than selling the WSCC sticker sheets we are going to give one away with every sale of merchandise (limited numbers so please be quick).

Looking forwards to seeing you all again :yellow-westy:

WSCC_Merchandise_Pricelist_Stoneleigh_FLYER.jpg

• Like 4

Can you set em aside 1 x baseball cap and one hoody in large. I can call and pay then collect at the show. Regards Patrick

On 26/04/2019 at 16:24, Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Manchester AO said:

@Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment

Would you like me to call and pay for my Brolly up front as I'll probably not be at Stoneleigh.

Hi David

Yes you can ring and order one in the usual fashion - did you want someone to collect it at the show on your behalf to save you the postage?

I am on stock take at the moment (always the worst time of the year) so if you speak with Lauren or Paul Hazell and they will sort it out for you.

Thanks

Clark

On 27/04/2019 at 11:18, Westfield Parts Dept said:

Can you set em aside 1 x baseball cap and one hoody in large. I can call and pay then collect at the show. Regards Patrick

Hi Patrick

I understand you have spoken to Lauren and this is all sorted 🙂

See you at the show.

Thank you

Clark

Hi, Clark,

A much colder weekend than last year is forecast this time around.  Fingers crossed for good sales!

Simon

• 2 weeks later...

The products are very good. Especially the hat, excellent quality.

Regards

Patrick