Happy 50th birthday to Andy AEG

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

A little surprise waiting for you in the car park yesterday hey @aeg

DSC07776.JPG

Have a lovely birthday today and well done to Becky for keeping all these secrets and organising all these wonderful things for you to do.

DSC07774.JPG

We thoroughly enjoyed your birthday too and were very glad that you were not wearing a granny frock and wig for this one hey @IanK (Bagpuss)

What a fantastic club this is to meet such wonderful people

DSC07769.JPG

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Happy birthday Andy!

Happy Birthday @aeg you’d have been welcome to wear my drafty frock :p

Thanks guys, again what a wonderful club this is, it’s not just about our cars it’s the fantastic, kind,loving and caring people we meet along the way and Julie and Glen are up there on the top of our list.  On our way back from wales and call in at the ponderosa cafe for lunch and low and behold more friends turn up to wish me happy birthday in the form of Martyn and Sue , I can’t believe how much people put themselves out to make others happy.Big hugs to you all for an absolutely great weekend Xxx

• Like 1