Thrustyjust Meets .................#4

Thrustyjust

29 minutes ago, Steve (sdh2903) said:

I hope @AdgeC you gave TJ a good explanation of how your hairdryer engine gives you loads of torque and what he's missing out on. :p

You mean compared to the Ford Mini Van pulling torque of his soccer Mom engine? :oops: :p

2 hours ago, Steve (sdh2903) said:

I hope @AdgeC you gave TJ a good explanation of how your hairdryer engine gives you loads of torque and what he's missing out on. :p

Great write up as always @Thrustyjust :yes:

Looking at the cow poop on Adges car, I think the performance would have been the same in power to weight anyway ;)

Thats without all the squeaky whooshy farty noises to.............well from the car anyway :laugh:

You just crack on with the N/A engine'd car,  you are building , sonny Jim.................:p

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GaryD1971 said:

Another good interview TJ. Keep them coming. :yes:

Thanks Gary, glad to see you tinkering again :t-up:

Just now, Thrustyjust said:

Thanks Gary, glad to see you tinkering again :t-up:

I had a spell in the wastelands TJ,  where i didn't touch the car for a while due to a new work placement and shift pattern, cold garage, lack of funding/interest/motivation etc. I'm sure we've all been in that position at some point during our builds! Glad to say that I'm back on it now after a full day today of wiring and electrickery. 

I'm considering going back out there now that the kids are in bed...:yellow-westy:

11 minutes ago, GaryD1971 said:

I had a spell in the wastelands TJ,  where i didn't touch the car for a while due to a new work placement and shift pattern, cold garage, lack of funding/interest/motivation etc. I'm sure we've all been in that position at some point during our builds! Glad to say that I'm back on it now after a full day today of wiring and electrickery. 

I'm considering going back out there now that the kids are in bed...:yellow-westy:

Glad its coming together. Yes, we have 'all' been there Gary in one way or another and it will all come together good soon ! 

• Like 1