Coming this Friday
20% OFF all Parts, Accessories and Merchandise

486325ae-3892-4b88-a0ee-935f3e6ab9e9.jpg
825b2f04-d5ab-4eac-8c71-ccaa50d96021.jpg
8e7c5afd-75da-483d-ace8-906507e273a2.jpg
ba58ed5c-fe60-4080-8a06-d155d139abfe.jpg

Use discount code "BLACK18" on any item(s) at the Westfield Parts Shop 

Offer available from 08:00 on Friday 23/11/18 until 23.59 on Sunday 26/11/18
(Phone orders: Friday the 23rd from 8am until 5pm)

Contact parts@westfield-sportscars.co.uk or call 01384 400077 

Offer can not be used in conjunction with any other offer

Is Building a Kit Easy?
View - Download the Comprehensive Build Manual for FREE and See for yourself
Call 01384 400077 or email Sales@westfield-sportscars.co.uk to discuss your personal requirements

KITS AND CARS
PARTS
BUILD MANUAL
WWW.WESTFIELD-SPORTSCARS.CO.UK
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Website
Website
Instagram
Instagram
Copyright © Westfield Sportscars Limited 2018 All rights reserved.

Our mailing address:
Westfield Sportscars Ltd, Unit 1 Gibbons Industrial Park, Dudley Road, Kingswinford, DY6 8XF
 unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

Westfield Sportscars - Designed, Engineered, Certified and lovingly handcrafted in Great Britain. Factory Tours available - Contact the Factory on 01384 400077 to discuss your experience. 
Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.  Available through Westfield Sportscars Ltd only

Just tried to order a set of 4 shocks... £42.45 shipping, so it becomes more expensive than the competition again :(

Ordered a pair of standard shocks instead.

@Westfield Parts Dept I agree with dommo. The postage prices on the parts shop are outrageous.

I have just had some small items in the basket no more than a quid or 2 max to post and it's quoting 7.50!

Several larger items added and the postage jumps to 66 quid!!! For the same weight quoted I can order a courier for less than 15 quid. I appreciate there are packing costs etc but still 66 quid! It's sadly just made me reduce my shopping basket by a good few hundred quid.

I suppose calling them and enquiring if the post is excessive would be a decent approach to it ? I know Car Builder Solutions say to call them if you want little bits to lower the post cost.

• Like 3

While I do agree with you there Thrusty, I for one tend to do a fair bit of my shopping online and outside of office hours, and I bet I'm not the only one! When you have the spare time and want to make a purchase, you'll go to wherevers cheapest for identical items. IMO it is the job of the retailer to win your trust and therefore business. To have such feedback is invaluable and should be acted upon.

There shouldn't really be different prices for ringing up though should there? I've done it before and yes they reduced it but in this case the discount runs out tonight. 

It's most definitely costing them sales from people who can't be arsed to call and query it. They'll just go elsewhere.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Steve (sdh2903) said:

There shouldn't really be different prices for ringing up though should there? I've done it before and yes they reduced it but in this case the discount runs out tonight. 

It's most definitely costing them sales from people who can't be arsed to call and query it. They'll just go elsewhere.

Sadly its the way of computers and software and someone getting it right. Sometimes , I find I buy one of something and its a fiver post , buy two and its a tenner. Thats not right for 2 items going in the same box . By putting your reasons here, shows you want to hit the button and its stopping you. So, speaking to them will show your reason for not buying. 'If' they say, 'you've missed the boat' then I am sure a similar boat is elsewhere, but them loosing a sale at WSC should be paramount in stopping this, but they would be daft for not helping and with hope you will be back tomorrow night saying ' its all sorted thanks to (whoever), they said it will be sent for a cost I am happy with. ' 

Personally, I cant see how postage should be charged , as I can buy 4 tyres from Demon Tweeks FOC and sometimes thats a deal maker.

No opportunity to ring them up (where I'm sure it would have been made more sensible) as with the black Friday offer expiring tonight, they become uncompetitive before postage, let alone after it.

The problem seems to be with the weight of the protech units - a pair of S2000 efforts are 15kg, and a pair of rears were 7kg or something. Pair of standard shocks were 3 ish kg.

I was trying to solve the problem of my front shocks being too short and so ordering a widetrack pair. 20% off seemed a good excuse for an all round upgrade, and with S2000 versions being sold (working under the assumption my Mazda lump plus turbo gubbins was roughly equal to an S2000 engine) it made even more sense. Until I hit checkout... doh!