SALE UP TO 50% OFF

Westfield Chesil Parts Dept

Clothing and merchandise sale!

UP TO 50% OFF!!

Hurry, because we have limited stock available so once they’re gone they’re gone!

Follow the link below or view our special offers on our parts shop to find all these items and more with up to 50% off!

https://parts.westfield-sportscars.co.uk/special-offers

No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.Image may contain: people standingNo automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.

• Like 1

Must admit the 3rd jacket down is a really nice jacket and a bargain at the price. Hope the P&P is reasonable. Really happy with my one and would recommend it for wind proof, water repelling top. 

On 10/11/2018 at 21:07, Thrustyjust said:

Must admit the 3rd jacket down is a really nice jacket and a bargain at the price. Hope the P&P is reasonable. Really happy with my one and would recommend it for wind proof, water repelling top. 

Small size only though - shame, I would have had one if they had the right size

The last range of clothing always was a limited range of sizes, I’m presuming/hoping that this is the remainder of stock being cleared out, ready for a new range. I just hope it’s a bit less limited in size options next time :(

@Westfield Parts Dept Many thanks for prompt delivery. Ordered late Thursday evening, arrived this morning 10.30 :yes:.

Really pleased with the quality of the shirts, the website description doesn't do them justice IMHO.

That's Christmas presents from my grandchildren sorted, I'll get what I want this year!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

The last range of clothing always was a limited range of sizes, I’m presuming/hoping that this is the remainder of stock being cleared out, ready for a new range. I just hope it’s a bit less limited in size options next time :(

Hi Dave,

you are correct in your presumptions, a new line of clothing is currently being decided and will be available shortly.

I am wondering if there is anyone on here that can let us know if there is anyway of doing a poll to determine what the most common sizes would be for when we place the new order of clothing to make sure we have the correct assortment of sizes.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Westfield Parts Dept said:

Hi Dave,

you are correct in your presumptions, a new line of clothing is currently being decided and will be available shortly.

I am wondering if there is anyone on here that can let us know if there is anyway of doing a poll to determine what the most common sizes would be for when we place the new order of clothing to make sure we have the correct assortment of sizes.

XXL  for wide bodied owners please

3 hours ago, Westfield Parts Dept said:

Hi Dave,

I think that really is a million dollar question as we have size small better half’s and those racing snakes who can fit into narrow cars right up to us older slightly more portly fellas in wide bodies and everything in between.

looking forward to seeing the new range

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gary Taylor - Scotland AO said:

I think that really is a million dollar question as we have size small better half’s and those racing snakes who can fit into narrow cars right up to us older slightly more portly fellas in wide bodies and everything in between.

looking forward to seeing the new range

My Mrs 'definitely' wont fit in a small size :laugh:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Thrustyjust said:

My Mrs 'definitely' wont fit in a small size :laugh:

Obviously she can’t see what you just wrote  :d 

• Like 1

current updated stock list is: 

Polo Shirt 2017 - 1 Large / 2 XXLarge

Long Sleeved Polo Shirt - 2 Small / 1 XLarge / 2 XXLarge 

2018 Long Sleeved Top - 4 XLarge / 2 XXLarge

Race Jacket - 2 Small

5 hours ago, Gary Taylor - Scotland AO said:

Obviously she can’t see what you just wrote  :d 

She doesnt see what the fuss is about with small plastic cars, so I know I am safe :d

13 hours ago, Westfield Parts Dept said:

Hi Dave,

Yep, we can help with that.

I’m not sure if your account settings will let you do it, I can have a look back-stage. If not then if you PM me the text of the post, and the individual lines you want polled on, ill set it up for you.

Dave

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Yep, we can help with that.

I’m not sure if your account settings will let you do it, I can have a look back-stage. If not then if you PM me the text of the post, and the individual lines you want polled on, ill set it up for you.

Dave

Thanks Dave,

I have sent you a PM.

Got it, will sort tonight.