FLASH SALE 15% OFF ENDS 12 MIDNIGHT TODAY (08.10.2018)!

Westfield Chesil Parts Dept

PARTS FLASH SALE!!

15% OFF EVERYTHING UNTIL 12PM TODAY

USE COUPON CODE FLASH15 AT CHECKOUT TO GET YOUR DISCOUNT NOW!

Sorry to say but the code doesn’t work should the end time have been 12am?

5 hours ago, glenbo said:

Sorry to say but the code doesn’t work should the end time have been 12am?

Same here.

I was emailed with this notification at 11:37, but as I don’t stare at my inbox all day I didn’t see this until the afternoon. Were we really expected to see this and purchase in 43mins?!

If this is in error then yes please I would like to buy something with the discount :)

I also tried around 12.30 this afternoon and again now, the discount didnt work on either occasion.

Bit strange, I'll ring them on Monday to make a purchase and hopefully, the discount will be applied or run the discount code again via WSCC?

Bu@@er, only just seen this!...need some bits from WF and was waiting for a sale, is there some sort of email list I can sign up for?

I would have also purchased a few large parts I need but couldn’t get it to work. 

FaceBook Westfield related groups seem to be full of the same; not seen a single reply yet saying "it worked for me". I guess someone may ave a red face come Monday mornings weekend sales review.

thank you everyone for your comments, unfortunately there must have been an issue with the coupon code, to compensate for this, the flash sale will be running again from now until 12 midday today to give people a chance to order what they missed out on ordering at the weekend.

Again use code FLASH15 at checkout.

Kind regards,

Westfield parts.

• Westfield Chesil Parts Dept changed the title to FLASH SALE 15% OFF ENDS 12 MIDDAY TODAY (08.10.2018)!

It’s a great offer.

could it be extended until tonight to give the chance for people who are at work this morning to take part.

17 minutes ago, Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO said:

It’s a great offer.

could it be extended until tonight to give the chance for people who are at work this morning to take part.

Hi Geoffrey,

for you and any others who are hard at work this morning we will keep the offer open until midnight tonight!

ill get the time limit adjusted on the offer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Westfield Chesil Parts Dept changed the title to FLASH SALE 15% OFF ENDS 12 MIDNIGHT TODAY (08.10.2018)!
On 06/10/2018 at 22:41, tr3m5 said:

Bu@@er, only just seen this!...need some bits from WF and was waiting for a sale, is there some sort of email list I can sign up for?

@tr3m5 If you would like email notifications of any offers, all you will need to do is register an account with us via our parts shop, once registered any offers will get emailed out to you.

12 hours ago, Westfield Parts Dept said:

thank you everyone for your comments, unfortunately there must have been an issue with the coupon code, to compensate for this, the flash sale will be running again from now until 12 midday today to give people a chance to order what they missed out on ordering at the weekend.

Again use code FLASH15 at checkout.

Kind regards,

Westfield parts.

Thanks Westfield - parts ordered with great service, speedy delivery and the bonus of discount :d