Donnington 22 Oct Novice Only - £125

jabiqq

Booked through MSV website with BEMZMSVT code. I`m a novice :purple-westy: and £125 for Donnington seems like a good deal! Anyone else going?

• Like 1

Has a great day there yesterday.. bit of drizzle first thing which made things entertaining then dry and fast rest of the day!

Have a great time!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mole said:

Has a great day there yesterday.. bit of drizzle first thing which made things entertaining then dry and fast rest of the day!

Have a great time!

You must have done quite a few laps round Donny this year! .. your second home? :laugh: 

Cracking circuit, have fun. 

On 17/09/2018 at 22:29, jabiqq said:

Booked through MSV website with BEMZMSVT code. I`m a novice :purple-westy: and £125 for Donnington seems like a good deal! Anyone else going?

Are you sure this is not a Bike day as I googled the code and this came up1C94ED70-699D-4F9E-ACE2-1D2D7AD15104.png.293d559516fc1319151577d5ce9a44d0.png

Was just booking on the site, thanks for the shout out, and it was coming up with only bike references, so I've stopped and asked for clarification. Here's hoping

Scratch my last comment just tried again and all sorted, first track day kinda nervous but very excited 

I'm now booked in for this one too - first day out on track with the new car! Very much looking forward to it.

Cheers for the discount code @jabiqq!

• Like 1

Yep all booked on. First one. Did back from MSV it appears that it's a mixed day with sessions for novice cars and separate sessions for novice bikes, hence the great price me thinks. Gotta work out about refuellibg now, my girl drinks juice like a camel in the sahara

There's a BP station just down the road at the airport. Suppose you have to pop out between sessions!

15 minutes ago, Exitus said:

There's a BP station just down the road at the airport. Suppose you have to pop out between sessions!

There's also a card only fuel station in the paddock. :yes:

Last time I was there I drove straight off the track onto the forecourt.. it felt odd. :)

• Thanks 1