Caffine and Machine 9th September Cotswolds

Ali and Gail

We are meeting at Maccys on the A34 by Tesco and Nottcutts at 10am and then taking a run out to Caffine & Machine for a look around. It's not finished yet but will be soon. We should also be able to get a brew.

For those that want we can then have a run out in the Cotswolds.

The weather looks good so far how ever it changes and is belting down I'll be staying in bed.

If weather is good I'll tag along, meeting point is only up the road from me, however I've got to be back for 1PM so wont be carrying on to the Cotswolds unfortunately.

• Like 1

Depending on where abouts in the Cotswolds you are thinking of, there is a classic car show at the GWSR railway station at Toddington that a couple of us will be attending.  Might give you somewhere aim for if you wanted.

• Like 1

I might tag along, can you give me more location & time info pretty please?

:yellow-westy:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Jude said:

I might tag along, can you give me more location & time info pretty please?

Hiya, we should be at Caffine and Machine by 11ish I would think. There's no route planned after our stop there. We tend to just head out and people leave when they need to. 

http://caffeineandmachine.com/

I will PM you my mobile

• Like 1

Hi

We may tag along if thats ok ? As long as the weather stays as the forecast. Would I be right in saying that the meeting point is just off junction 4 of the M42.

A spin round the Cotswolds sounds good as well.

2 hours ago, Andy Westwood said:

Hi

We may tag along if thats ok ? As long as the weather stays as the forecast. Would I be right in saying that the meeting point is just off junction 4 of the M42.

A spin round the Cotswolds sounds good as well.

Yep that's the one :d

Thanks for the warm welcome you guys, I really enjoyed meeting you all.... Will do it again if you don't look out!

• Like 1

Thanks Ali for a great day out. It was great meeting everyone and both Sue and myself had great day. The drive to Burford though the beautiful Cotswold villages was just wonderful. 

20180909_121322.jpg

20180909_121250.jpg

20180909_121043.jpg

20180909_113159.jpg

20180909_113043.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jude said:

Thanks for the warm welcome you guys, I really enjoyed meeting you all.... Will do it again if you don't look out!

Lovely to meet you Jude, see you soon.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Andy Westwood said:

Thanks Ali for a great day out. It was great meeting everyone and both Sue and myself had great day. The drive to Burford though the beautiful Cotswold villages was just wonderful. 

20180909_121322.jpg

20180909_121250.jpg

20180909_121043.jpg

20180909_113159.jpg

20180909_113043.jpg

Great to meet you to, so glad you enjoyed our day out. 

• Like 1

Well that was a great turn out. 7 cars in all. It's great to see more people coming out to play in the lovely Cotswolds. We headed over to a new venue that's nearing completion the other side of Stratford. It will be a great petrol head venue when it's done and am sure we will be frequent visitors.

It was lovely to meet @LukeW and @Andy Westwood for the first time. Also we met only the 3rd lady owner I know off, @Jude the others being my better half and @Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO It's was great to see @Jude enjoying the car her husband built 20 years ago.

It was then off to Wellesbourne airfield cafe for food and refreshments, BLTs, baked potatoes, chilli con carne, ham egg and chips and all day breakfast were soon devoured.

It was then off down through the Wolds to Burford and then a run back up the Fosse way home. A great day all round.

Thank you all for your company today.

IMG_2295.JPG

IMG_2297.JPG

IMG_2298.JPG

IMG_2299.JPG

IMG_20180909_124803.jpg

IMG_20180909_130401.jpg

• Like 4

Turned out to be a fantastic day for weather shame we had to leave early. Will definitely catch you all again soon. Should be a good meeting point when the caffeine and machine is open:d

• Like 3