Cadwell dates

BenD

2 minutes ago, AdamR said:

Get off line, there will be tons more grip there.

That’s easy. Too easy :d

2 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

And the organisers cocked up. Max cars allowed 91 but 112 here! Very busy. 

Holy cow! That's not good. 

They have offered a free trackday at snetterton in December. 5hrs from me so not a lot of use. 

Just red flagged as they assess visibility -  the mist has descended again. 

Looks alright now? Far better than when it's raining and there's loads of spray anyway!

Beautiful day yesterday at Three Sisters Wigan only £89 and 7 cars !!! So much track time I needed a petroleum tanker full.

Hope it clears and you get lots in.

It did clear up. But the queues to actually get on track were ridiculous. Once out everyone seemed hell bent on staying out and a few driving like knob-ends on a still very slippery track. 

Ben and I got fed up and called it a day. 

What a shambles. Will never book with opentrack again. 

Well all I can say after a 4 hour drive home and a 4 o'clock in the morning get up. That's the worst trackday I've attended. Track was pretty much closed for the morning session due to fog no fault of anyone's. But once it did open there were so many cars booked on there was at least a long wait to get on track must have been minimum 30mins. I'll be honest it's out me off booking through opentrack again. The last 3 trackday I've been on with opentrack there's been something wrong, with this one being over booked by a stupid amount it was a joke. Even with the offer of a free trackday which I cannot attend. When the cars were out on track they were so close together made for some uncomfortable spectating. But just to prove we were there. Here's @Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO

IMG_20181016_134248.jpg

6 hours ago, Jim cunliffe said:

Beautiful day yesterday at Three Sisters Wigan only £89 and 7 cars !!! So much track time I needed a petroleum tanker full.

Hope it clears and you get lots in.

Are you doing the November date Jim?