Le Mans 2004 Hull Zeebrugge

neilb

Tommo's  booking us on the 'Sky Lark' for the 10/06/04 @19:00 but he'll ring u Neil to confirm. Should be Proper Bo!

don't forget the trip to the temple of Stella!! :suspect:  :suspect:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Turbo Tommo

• neilb

• Buzz Billsberry

• Bananaman

Tommo & Buzz all booked up!!

ditto for me & Karl, I spoke to the same girl as you John. ???

You never mentioned that you got the return fare for £310.00 :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:

Just got to tell the missus now. :oops:

quote : "No sense of humour failure here. All SMF's are the same

Buzz don't think that just because you have got a tow rope with you I will give you a tow when your pikey plastic pile of rusty cortina parts breaks down "

Swing and a miss!

................i dont know what you mean (Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

That is one top signtaure mate, very funny!

fancy a drag, my locost vs ur westie (i see a biblical referance - david vs galiath)

Tommo & Buzz all booked up!!

ditto for me & Karl, I spoke to the same girl as you John. <!--emo&???

You never mentioned that you got the return fare for £310.00 :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:

Just got to tell the missus now. :oops:

Nice one Andy  :cool:

The missus already knows  :D

just more worried about what she has planned ???

Her mate did a girlie week in spain last year :durr:

Aweek bonding with the kids  :p  :p  :p  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

it`ll be worth it  :D  :D  :D

Do you guys know which campsite you're booked in to or is it just a case of turn up and hope there will be space?

Not sure yet I need to speak to our Glorious Leader 1st. Once thats organise I'll post details..R U thinking of travelling with us? have you booked a place on the ferry?

Buzz  :xmas:

We have ferries and camping booked via Page & Moy. Our camping area is Houx Annexe although a couple of the Warks area are staying in Houx camping area (Houx has dedicated marked out pitches and decent showers by all accounts but is more pricey)  :blues:

I was only asking to find out where you boys will be camping so we can get together and share that slag Stella one night  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

We are travelling Weds and expect to be on site about 7 in the evening... coming back on Monday, sailing around 1630 hrs so will be leaving Le Mans at about 9 on that day

• 3 weeks later...

Paul Hurdsfield will not be coming

Wrong  :p

Here are Hurdseys Le Mans plans:-

Friday 4th June sail from Zeebrugge with Caravan and Wife in tow,

spend a few days touring northern France,

Arriving Chateau de Chanteloupe on Wednesday 9th June for 8 nights to explore the delights of the Loire Valley,

when we feel we need a break from sightseeing we will put our feet up and watch some cars at around 200mph,

then a few more days meandering back up through France, sailing back from Zeebrugge on Saturday 19th June.

I would have loved to go in the Westy but there was no way i could fit it in and a holiday with the wife,

so i persuaded her this was a good idea, i just hope i dont live to regret it!!!

It looks like i will miss C to C though.  :(