Le Mans 2004 Hull Zeebrugge

neilb

No sense of humour failure here. All SMF's are the same

Buzz don't think that just because you have got a tow rope with you I will give you a tow when your pikey plastic pile of rusty cortina parts breaks down

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Turbo Tommo

• neilb

• Buzz Billsberry

• Bananaman

No sense of humour failure here. All SMF's are the same

Buzz don't think that just because you have got a tow rope with you I will give you a tow when your pikey plastic pile of rusty cortina parts breaks down

:(  :(  :(  :(

Now it really looks like Blatchat.......

Come on guys, live & let live....

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeesus Furtive it was only a bit of fun what the hell's up with you?  and as for all the personal rude insults, well what can I say??. It would seem that u have been left with a bitter taste in your mouth and as for my cars hardly rust buckets

My yellow one is a 2001 factory built V8 SEiGHT and my red sei wide is a 1998 2.0 16v in very good condition so I think u may havre gone off the handle a bit there sweetum's.

Its a sad day when someone has forgot how to manage themselves on a public domain. Its probably for the best that you have sold your Westfield as this site is for grown ups who enjoy there cars and a bit of light jest...

Sorry to see you leave

TTFN

Buzz :cool:

Well call me old fashioned(again)

O.K. if you wish  :D  :devil:  :D  Once again you're old fashioned  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  let's not fall out about it though shall we  :D  :D  :D  :p

pikey plastic pile of rusty cortina parts breaks down

So you've seen his car!!!

Does this mean you won't be camping with us then?

oioi stop it Brucy :D  don't be insulting your own gippo wagon! Have u still got your gold ear rings!!

I think there's a pattern developing between  us Tommo. I buy a red 2.0lt 16v and compete in the speed series, then you do the same..Then I get a yellow V8 and apply to compete in next years SS and you do the same. U snore when you're p********  & I don't !! (so I've been told!;):D  :D

So if your not competing in the red one this year are you gonna use it on the road? and are u gonna do the coast to coast? its a top weekend out.

NeilB when do you want the wedge for the ferry?. I've Sent our Glorious Leader a PM requesting camp site details so hopefully we'll all be together plus we can start stringing the drive across Europe and have some where to camp when we get to Le Mans!! ???

Buzz :p

Getting things back on track - I still only have 7 names so I can't book the ferry until I have 10.

Paul Hurdsfield will not be coming :(:(  so I need 3 more to take up the offer to get the price of £152.  I will speak to P&O today to see what price it will be for 7 cars, 7 people and 4 cabins.

Cheers

Neil :D

Here is the latest on the ferry, it's is not looking likely that I am going to get the 10 names, so the best bet is to book in pairs this works out at £316 for 2 people, 2 cars and 1 cabin therefore £158 each.

I have booked for myself and Bill King.  I have contacted Karl and he is going to book for him and Banananaman.  That just leaves Tommo and Buzz.

The number for P&O is 01304 863000 ask for bookings the dates are 10/6/04 out and 14/6/04 back from Hull to Zeebrugge.

Sorry if this putting anyone out, but I don't want to miss the boat waiting for other people to make their minds up.

Cheers

Neil.

I get a yellow V8 and apply to compete in next years SS

I bet yer not wi' propa lads tho'

Give us a ring & we'll sort out a ferry & cabin. I'll bring a nose silencer

0115 9655793

07774 230738