Meet at Artist Corner Car Park, Matlock, DE4 3PS at 10.30am for a drive north through some of the Peak District's finest scenery to arrive at The Rambler Inn, Edale just in time for lunch, with views over the Mam Tor ridge. For anyone wanting more, we will wiggle a route back down and finish with tea and cake.

It is Father's Day so I am not expecting anyone to be able to join us, but just in case you can I am posting it up, ever the optimist.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Wonder if Bagpuss has a pet passport?

You should be more worried about if Bagpuss has a driving license!

• Haha 2

hi everyone  hope you are all ok long time no see I will see whats happening this weekend and fingers cross we will be able to make it I will let you know :yellow-westy::yellow-westy::yellow-westy:

Ummm, 2 weekends in a row in the Peak District is very tempting, will let you know ASAP as have things on with my Harley friends as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Martyn Vann - Joint Warwickshire AO said:

Your picture is out of date :p

I know ive tried to change it and the pic I have it states its to big file size martyn

Would love to come but sadly not able. Used up my brownie points to come out last week!

37 minutes ago, Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO said:

Aha, nicked a pic off facebook, is that ok for you @Big Andy

Cheers julie your a star thanks x

Sorry guys and girls we won't be making it but I am going out in the westie but going to the caravan :yellow-westy::yellow-westy::yellow-westy: