Haynes Breakfast Club 1st July

John (Kernow)

Haynes museum hold a breakfast club on the first Sunday of each month the next on the 01st July. It starts at 9:00 and finishes around 12:00.

i am planning on going and we could do a Cornwall / Devon convoy if we have enough interest.  

Let me know if your interested and we can arrange times and locations to meet. Might be worth discussing at your next meeting @jonjh1964 and on Sunday @Martin Rice (Sparkymart) - Cornwall AO To see if anyone else wants to go.

Just to let you know I get to haynes at 7.30 or 8.00 and it’s packed out July will probably be even busier let me know if you’re going and I will meet you there as I only live half an hour away 

John,

I’ll raise it tonight - most years we get there at least once - watch out for motorcycle police with speed cameras they’re usually out in force in the villages on Haynes BC mornings. As agree with David they get very busy.1F4D66BF-9652-4424-AE21-3566FAB2445A.thumb.jpeg.6a572d183f34e7eac4dd17631e506660.jpeg

they use the circuit next door as an overflow 

Hi John were and wen are your meetings i will try and come along if it’s not too far many thanks 

David,

We met on the 1st Thursday of each month at 8pm and usually for a couple of hours. If the weather is looking good we also try and arrange a drive out before the meeting. I normally post a reminder on the forum.

Tonight we’re meeting at the Crown Inn, West Bay Road, DT6 4AX Bridport at 8pm the main theme of the evening will be finalising arrangements for attending the WSCC event at Shelley Walsh 22-24 Jun and and area trip to the Le Mans Classic in early July - I expected there to be about 10 people - most with cars if the weather’s good.

John, David,

There were a few people interested in going to Haynes on the 1 July. The majority will be driving up from Dorchester so not ideal for a meet up before we arrive and I only live about 15 mins from the Museum. It might be best to arrange an arrival time and perhaps a drive around Somerset afterwards.

Jon

• 3 weeks later...

Bump

The weather is looking good we are going to get there for about 8:30, Exeter for about 7:45 if anyone wants to meet on route. John