Recent snap of your Westfield

SXRORY

Just curious, re the Keis Heated Jackets, going off their web site, they seem intended to be worn under the normal semi armoured built like a Haz Mat suit outer bike jackets! How are they as an outer layer? Windproof? Showerproof? etc. Or do you still need to keep an outer layer over them?

1 hour ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman said:

Just curious, re the Keis Heated Jackets, going off their web site, they seem intended to be worn under the normal semi armoured built like a Haz Mat suit outer bike jackets! How are they as an outer layer? Windproof? Showerproof? etc. Or do you still need to keep an outer layer over them?

are the Haz Mat semi armoured jacket.. is that what Glen is wearing or has he taken up body building I wonder? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman said:

You can wear it either way as you wish, Glen wore it as an outer layer because it is not that cold yet. He intends to wear his WSCC jacket over the top as the norm, that will help keep it clean too, although it is washable.

It feels windproof but it was dry yesterday so it has not been tested against any rain, it is not marketed as waterproof in any way. It is very toasty.

@ianali the body building is tomorrow😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Not a particularly recent snap, but the last time this one went out properly. (and yes, it does have a front splitter. I believe there was an incident with a kerb....)

Green thing.jpg

• Like 8

20 hours ago, Stuart Davis (fatblokestu) AO- Devon & Somerset said:

Two either brave or foolhardy Westies out playing last night in the dark and rain at our meet in Cullompton. I came over the (pitch) Blackdown Hills with some fog in places which was fun, particularly with the two candles which I call headlights 🤪.

Grateful thanks to @colin homewood for his Roadside Assist service which got me going when my car wouldn’t start. I did feel guilty letting him push! Should have been the other way around, but many thanks Sir 🫡.

I just popped the rather muddy car in the garage last night, but he had a good wash down at lunchtime.

I’ve said it before, but it bears repeating that I’m really pleased with my side screens, half doors and half hood. There is little buffeting even at motorway speeds, and no water comes up between doors and bodywork so I stayed nicely warm and dry even without a heater, and because the car is open still, there’s no steaming up. What’s not to like? 

IMG_4268.thumb.jpeg.3bd7004dd7d1a16e887f3a2b83d249cf.jpeg

IMG_4273.thumb.jpeg.2b916f2449d1069f5fd43a902a991146.jpeg

IMG_4274.thumb.jpeg.c5ba17228ab8153c54c9f2cfc3c04375.jpeg

I love the look of the car @Stuart Davis (fatblokestu) AO- Devon & Somerset

What seats are those? Have been looking about and need some recommendations. At 100kg, I’m built on the “more athletic” side 😉, so comfort around the backside / hips will be key. Need to sit in a few before I make a decision…

On 24/11/2023 at 10:35, Piars400 said:

I love the look of the car @Stuart Davis (fatblokestu) AO- Devon & Somerset

What seats are those? Have been looking about and need some recommendations. At 100kg, I’m built on the “more athletic” side 😉, so comfort around the backside / hips will be key. Need to sit in a few before I make a decision…

I’m comfortably bigger than 100kg and fit my standard Westfield sports seats just fine. So try those as a starter.

• Like 1

A stunning bit of sunshine in the Peak District today as we went to the H and H car auction in Buxton

Buxton 2.jpg

• Like 8

WSCC Kent Christmas dinner. Lovely grub. All in tin tops as the weathers been terrible! Hopefully get out soon over the Xmas break 

3C971066-2DAD-4064-A149-9F2C701E8096.jpeg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Alongside the Quarterly club magazine’s. The Westfield Sports Car Club produces an annual Calendar!

For those of us who are lucky enough to be featured, it’s quite an honour.  As for the front cover!  Well that’s a week off work. 

Grab yourself a cuppa & a cheeky slice of cake and enjoy the efforts of those who submitted this year. 

ATB

WSCC

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, HB46443 said:

Alongside the Quarterly club magazine’s. The Westfield Sports Car Club produces an annual Calendar!

For those of us who are lucky enough to be featured, it’s quite an honour.  As for the front cover!  Well that’s a week off work. 

Grab yourself a cuppa & a cheeky slice of cake and enjoy the efforts of those who submitted this year. 

ATB

WSCC

Well done 👍🏼 

Great idea, and very well done. Perhaps I won’t create an album for the pictures to be uploaded to, as I’ve done in previous years. (Do I hear a big sigh of relief from the Webmaster and treasurer) 😃