Recent snap of your Westfield

SXRORY

Yay, another one. Looks very tidy under there. Do you know whose manifold that is?, I would like to get rid of the 4 into 1 myself.

55 minutes ago, OldStager said:

Yay, another one. Looks very tidy under there. Do you know whose manifold that is?, I would like to get rid of the 4 into 1 myself.

Sorry no - I just looked through the mountains of receipts but there's nothing on the manifold...👍

• Thanks 1

Just now, BundyDave said:

Sorry no - I just looked through the mountains of receipts but there's nothing on the manifold...👍

Not to worry, I will keep a look out for one, thanks for looking.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, OldStager said:

Not to worry, I will keep a look out for one, thanks for looking.

Not only does it make a nice sound and remove exhaust gases, it keeps the cabin warm (until I get around to patching a couple of holes in the engine bay to the "cabin" (do Westy's HAVE a cabin?!!! 🤣)

15 minutes ago, BundyDave said:

Not only does it make a nice sound and remove exhaust gases, it keeps the cabin warm (until I get around to patching a couple of holes in the engine bay to the "cabin" (do Westy's HAVE a cabin?!!! 🤣)

I guess they do 😁, you may find like me, ( if you have wet weather gear) with the hood up it gets really too hot , even in winter, such a small space and the heat coming though you can get away with just a tee shirt in minus conditions, I am sure the neighbours think I am crackers when they see me out in January 😄

• Haha 1

Quick spin round local roads on Herefordshire/Worcestershire border. Easy to forget how good some of our local roads are, this is Upper Sapey cricket ground.

Gary

IMG_20210803_125810.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, GaryH said:

Quick spin round local roads on Herefordshire/Worcestershire border. Easy to forget how good some of our local roads are, this is Upper Sapey cricket ground.

Gary

IMG_20210803_125810.jpgVery nice Gary.   You’re local to me then!   I just drove to/from Kidderminster from my place in Hereford yesterday - lovely roads 👍

@BundyDave it seems so. Sometimes when I do a Kidderminster trip I go via Clee Hill and Cleobury Mortimer, good views and some decent twisty bits! 

Gary

10 hours ago, GaryH said:

@BundyDave it seems so. Sometimes when I do a Kidderminster trip I go via Clee Hill and Cleobury Mortimer, good views and some decent twisty bits! 

Gary

cheers, yes I guess Clee Hill would be an interesting route!  (steep hills, narrow road what could go wrong? haha)

Went to the local estuary before, testing car stuff, so out with the ( rubbish) camera.

SDC12905.thumb.JPG.b6533cb16834838c2b206fa3c3396b20.JPG

Yeah I know the roof is up, but was raining the last time I took it out and couldn't be faffed for a 20 min test 😄, forgot it was school hols DOH.

The photo doesn't do this view any favours at all, but nice over over to Knott End way .

SDC12906.thumb.JPG.aff93c4918ff1294db164eaa92bde68c.JPG

• Like 6

Out and about today.

631557272_20210805_140908copy.thumb.jpg.d575982ee9ee01f1f13688e2d5ffa2c7.jpg

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, TableLeg said:

Out and about today.

631557272_20210805_140908copy.thumb.jpg.d575982ee9ee01f1f13688e2d5ffa2c7.jpg

That's a nice straight road, we don't get many around here, well, the ones we do have have a strange habit of growing police checks along the verges, most odd 😃

4 minutes ago, OldStager said:

That's a nice straight road, we don't get many around here, well, the ones we do have have a strange habit of growing police checks along the verges, most odd 😃

Off the main road and down all the country back roads.

1 minute ago, TableLeg said:

Off the main road and down all the country back roads.

I need to move down there then, although I have never been pulled (yet) there is a particular long stretch that always has at least one copper at either end of it in summer - I think they mainly get bikers as it's a shortcut on the way to the Lake district. Oh well.

Only a wee bit rain here n there on the way south to the Kames show, so decided to take some of my favourite wee roads.
Got to Dalwhinnie with out the dreaded A9 then hopped onto it over Drumochter then right and out over Trinafour moor to Killin and onto Stirling. Took a wee detour up to Ben Lawers dam as well.
I got a quad lock bike mount and modded it a little bit to give me a dash mount for the phone so tried a few things with video . A few limitations when it rains as it tries to focus on the rain drops on the screen. And I got the vibration damper so will see if that helps things. Anyway I hope there’s enough for you to enjoy.

Oh I found a cake stop too 😃

BAE6CA42-3474-4A42-ABBF-643BF700E0A4.png

6053C15B-71E1-4E89-95A6-4C15839EF942.png

4817577B-A609-4502-B4E8-ED7A0F08E96C.jpeg

6C801C4F-567B-45FF-A813-6285C58F4310.png

• Like 7