Recent snap of your Westfield

SXRORY

Well that's the thing; bar the UJ on the lower steering column, nose cone, headlight mount and mudguard, everything else seems in tact.

I guess I'll find out if anything else is broken as I tinker and when it gets fixed and aligned.

I've a spare nose cone and I'll have to splash out on flared side panels as the tub will need cutting away too.

• Like 1

Damn, sorry to see that Andy. 

12 hours ago, Andy Banks said:

Well that's the thing; bar the UJ on the lower steering column, nose cone, headlight mount and mudguard, everything else seems in tact.

I guess I'll find out if anything else is broken as I tinker and when it gets fixed and aligned.

I've a spare nose cone and I'll have to splash out on flared side panels as the tub will need cutting away too.

Omg  how did you manage that precisely on blyton?

Mind you  i have tried very very hard to crash my car in blyton and never managed to find a wall!

Were those new bales in the fast sections?

They should not be there.

I assume you are unscratched other than pride?

2 hours ago, maurici said:

Omg  how did you manage that precisely on blyton?

Mind you  i have tried very very hard to crash my car in blyton and never managed to find a wall!

Were those new bales in the fast sections?

They should not be there.

I assume you are unscratched other than pride?

Brother was driving; apparently too much right foot out of Wiggler and ended up wedged between a foam bail and the blue barrels under the bush on the right hand side - seems the wishbones took the full load on the foam and bent the chassis in! If the wishbones had bent/broken, then I suspect it would have been minimal, i.e. replace wishbones and check/tweak chassis alignment and geo. Plenty of tyre marks from others having a similar experience...

No one hurt thanks Mate.

2 minutes ago, Andy Banks said:

Brother was driving; apparently too much right foot out of Wiggler and ended up wedged between a foam bail and the blue barrels under the bush on the right hand side - seems the wishbones took the full load on the foam and bent the chassis in! If the wishbones had bent/broken, then I suspect it would have been minimal, i.e. replace wishbones and check/tweak chassis alignment and geo. Plenty of tyre marks from others having a similar experience...

No one hurt thanks Mate.

Unlucky. Wishbones tend to bend before f***** the frame. Im very sorry.

Anyway... just a 10% of the car broken, and siltech are good with this stuff. They'll habe you sorted in no time.

Good luck!

P.D. shame your brother just bought himself a front end for no reason.

• Like 1

Congratulations. Just in time as its supposed to be a lovely weekend.

Wahoo! Well done. :yes: 🥳 Always fantastic to hear of a car that's been off the road for so long making back.

• Like 2

Just something a bit different here’s us still out, but nearly home at 11.30pm ish after a great evening out to meet friends for fish n chips

6CCE682F-3D3B-44CF-97CD-C04BC3960992.jpeg

E639A584-C33B-4034-A755-3715D9ACC678.jpeg

• Like 7

Last time I posted on this the car was a chassis on tressles. Now almost IVA ready, Iam itching to go out 😎👍🏼

DDD6DFF9-B904-4C00-93D8-425C69BC5B5D.jpeg

6D94CD62-BAA1-4D1C-B4E9-859B99828EC7.jpeg

E1F40163-1BF5-4427-87CC-34F564EC1522.jpeg

B59E6BD0-5DE9-41C5-A239-382B761748CC.jpeg

• Like 9