New member saying "hello"

Andy Malone - Editor

Welcome! :ww:

Glad to see Dave’s car hasn’t gone too far, (Dave is one of the Cheshire Area crew). It was me that passed on the little build plaque for the car, from a chap that found it hidden away in the garage of a house he’d recently bought!

Have fun with the car, it’s a real looker and a classic Westfield spec.

• Like 1

You found the forum then Andy. You can use your skills in getting some good deals for Westfield owners as I know your good at those things.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wilfman said:

:ww:...... I've seen that at a club meet and it's a lovely car

Agreed!

26 minutes ago, 1960dave said:

You found the forum then Andy. You can use your skills in getting some good deals for Westfield owners as I know your good at those things.

That’s excellent news, too!

• Like 2

Thanks everyone, what a very friendly bunch! :) 

I'm spending part of today clearing out my garage in anticipation of the cars arrival. Very excited!

@Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary Thanks Mark! I've sent you a text. Definitely up for meeting up. Small world! :) 

@1960dave Ha, yes mate I had been lurking for a while since we first started talking about the car a month or so ago but now it's official I decided to sign up properly and get involved. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

@Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary Thanks, Dave told me he'd been passed the plaque form someone in club. It really goes well on the car! I'll see what I can do on the deals front, Dave is referring to my time as a moderator/committee member for the MR2 Roadster Owners Club (where he and I met). I used to sort out their annual event at Demon Tweeks for a couple of years and in the process managed to get a few discount/bulk deals from them and various other companies for members/charity raffles/etc... If I can do anything in the future for club members here then I certainly will! :) Maybe see you around the back roads of Cheshire sometime as I said to Dave we'll have to meet up for a run.

• Like 1

Absolutely, quite a few of us in the area are usually up for a run, (more as we get the better weather and the salt disappears from the roads, but there’s always some of us around!)

• Like 1