Westfield LED headlights

Valentinik

Has anyone found a replacement lamp yet that will go straight into our shell's looking to get a pair ordered up in time for stoneleigh

There are for 7”s most of the 5 3/4” lamps need the bezel opening up ever sol slightly.

5¾ " I don't have time to start modifying mine as I'm running out of time to get finished for stoneleigh

I had a good luck at these at the factory yesterday and they looked slightly different.

They were priced at £550 as an upgrade on the kit. Loved the look of them but they were jut a little to rich for me. 

Once i I get my build done and Iva passed I’ll relook at LED options.

£550 someones taking the P*ss the People I got mine from supply Westfield I paid £180 including Stainless Steel covers :no:

2 minutes ago, Geezergs said:

£550 someones taking the P*ss the People I got mine from supply Westfield I paid £180 including Stainless Steel covers :no:

Can you repost your link for eBay as it does not seem to work for me.

1 hour ago, Martin Rice (Sparkymart) - Cornwall AO said:

Geezergs your links not working

Martin, works for me, link below, hopefully it works?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KIT-CAR-5-75-INCH-LED-HEADLIGHT-PAIR-IN-POLISHED-STAINLESS-STEEL-CENTER-DIP/323222088495?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D49138%26meid%3D583f917f19c24530a1a7a9ed8e4ef4e2%26pid%3D100011%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D2%26sd%3D322560182740%26itm%3D323222088495&_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850

Just tried Geezeges link again, doesn't work for me now! Concerned above link may not be correct lights!!!!!

Edited by AdgeC
Might be wrong link!

It only worked for me once I’d logged into Ebay.

Geezergs what are they like in use? Heard may different reports on led upgrades, would be good to hear your feedback on wether it’s a practical upgrade or just cosmetic 

link worked fine available in polished or black too