I've purchased an SEiW project;o) - Restore Diary

PetrolDiaries

That is a stonking Bargain, it would break for more than you paid. I would give you more for it now.

Was there journalistic licence with the deal or did you really think the car pictured in that condition was what you were buying?

Look forward to seeing it reborn

A bit of WD40 and some polish will sort it

1 hour ago, jeff oakley said:

That is a stonking Bargain, it would break for more than you paid. I would give you more for it now.

Was there journalistic licence with the deal or did you really think the car pictured in that condition was what you were buying?

Look forward to seeing it reborn

I knew when he lost his garage it was stored outside in his mates garden under a car cover....I thought it was worth a punt at 2.5K, you'll see from the next video that this car cover might have been responsible for a little bit of water ingress in places;o)

Edited by PetrolDiaries

:ww: from sunny Somerset. Looks an interesting project, as others have said, a lot of car for the money. Look forward to the next instalment.

• 2 weeks later...

It's got the White Spot disease :d      Easily cured though and what a bargain especially with a Redtop inside.

13 hours ago, SootySport said:

It's got the White Spot disease :d      Easily cured though and what a bargain especially with a Redtop inside.

Thank I hope it turns out to be a bargain, I posted the next episode in the technical area but I'll list it here as well. First day of the restore has gone well:yes:

• Like 5