Dominator Headlamps - Difference?

Valentinik

Well I found a place in the USA that sells the proper version of the light and they arrived over the weekend and I got them installed yesterday. The high temperature yesterday was 6° F and the roads are snow covered so not a good day to test out how bright these are but I was able to get a weight on the stock lights vs. the Dominators.

The stock 5 3/4" lights weigh 35 ounces (992 gm) each and the smaller Dominators weigh in at 20 ounces each (567 gm) which of course is a savings of 15 ounces (425 gm) per headlight. Not too shabby.

One thing I really like about the Dominators is the ease of adjustment with the right/left and up/down adjustments being completely separate from each other. The stock lights have the one big nut that, once loosened, allows the big lights to flop around in every dimension making it very fussy to adjust accurately.

That's all I've got -

dave

HL.jpg

• Like 5

Sweet Jeez, -14  degrees C, even I’d think twice before Westfielding in that. :laugh:

• Like 1