" I HAVE RECENTLY BEEN....."For members who just want to share what they have been doing

DamperMan

I have recently been....

Driving the Westy in the dark! Yep, not done that for over a year, rather pleasant actually.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Andy Banks - Chairman said:

I have recently been....

Driving the Westy in the dark! Yep, not done that for over a year, rather pleasant actually.

Is that a euphemism? :):d 

Building a loft conversion 

IMG_0025.JPG

IMG_0041.JPG

• Like 2

Half hood not good enough, Ian?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nic (NICO) - Shropshire and Mid-Wales AO said:

Half hood not good enough, Ian?

Not for the wife!

The last three nights i have bern building my new 1/10 off road buggy - TLR 22 4.0.

Having home back to racing these I have learnt a lot of practical suspension tuning that would have taken ten years with the Westfield and I also get more tuning options.

IMG-20170511-WA0000.jpeg

• Like 1

Fitted new rose joints (all with nice rubber covers .....ooooo eeeeer)  to the rear suspension on the westfield.. no more annoying  clunks from the rear of the car :yes:

• Like 2

Bought a polish trailer to replace the one I made 15 years ago from scrap in the neibours skip.  

IMG_4915.thumb.PNG.b088776b2df260318e98f8d7eb7cab35.PNG

the pan also was to use it behind the camper when we go away for a week.   The wife has decreed it to large and "we are not using that"...  she'll come round :)

• Like 1

Well first go at air brushing this morning, quite pleased with the results, even if a little conserative☺

20170513_133217.jpg

20170513_130112.jpg

20170513_133229.jpg

• Like 1

...fitting the made to measure blinds I ordered a week ago and picked up this morning, only I measured twice and they obviously didn't as they are 12cm too long. New set being made up over the coming weeks, easy to take down old and put up new though.

Packing the 'support vehicle' with everything we might need sharing my mates MX5 @ Blyton tomorrow 

IMG_3180.thumb.JPG.39a4c041c7cc59c73a8c599a5b9ca5ee.JPG

51 minutes ago, Andy Banks - Chairman said:

...fitting the made to measure blinds I ordered a week ago and picked up this morning, only I measured twice and they obviously didn't as they are 12cm too long. New set being made up over the coming weeks, easy to take down old and put up new though.

I've used blinds to go in the past, amazing service and price - all blinds spot on. Good luck with the next one.

... barbecuing in a hail storm :marto:

• Like 1

Fitting lights to the loft prior to fitting a bigger and better loft ladder prior to adding some boarding prior to moving stuff out of back of the garage prior to turning back of garage into an en-suite!