" I HAVE RECENTLY BEEN....."For members who just want to share what they have been doing

DamperMan

Oops!

• 3 weeks later...

6CB5B843-F4FD-4508-8D71-DD638E5F615E.thumb.jpeg.e1187106c2897f878be336af822dec25.jpeg

C300B720-64CA-4D8F-8EFB-851900193E23.thumb.jpeg.98bbb3b17f4bc1d8e56fb50d84dd8d15.jpeg

freshly baked.. so will lighten as they cool.. quite pleased with these as they where a fairly rough set of wheels .. 

• Like 3

• 8 months later...

Out of hibernation.   I didn’t use the car as much as I wanted last year.   I spent Friday doing a few odd jobs on it and getting it MOT ready.  New headlights, 5.25 “ from 4”,  push button to start, fan on Manual switch as well, cooler thermostat.        Sadly found the rad has a little hole although nothing came out just there has been some escape in the past. Tempted by Radweld....    Had a quick spin around the back of work after adding a little petrol.... resulted in the fuel cap falling on the floor and immediately a EuroCar parts van running it over..FUkd....    I ‘ll leave the MOT until next month I thinks . 

85493F03-D930-4CAF-B728-A59256723143.jpeg

• Like 2

Trackday last week and first blat of the year with an XTR2 and a McLaren Sunday morning.

On 15/06/2020 at 21:28, Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup) said:

Cooking my dinner.

Next episode - How to boil an egg

MOT pass today.. A quick local  blatt followed.. but Christ it was cold!!  Roll on summer!  

• Haha 4

• 4 weeks later...

Today I have been..........knocking in nails.

IMG_0228.JPG

• Like 4

😳 that’s a lot of nails. 

That be a nice new home for Buttercup then @Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup) ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Julie Hall - Peak District AO said:

That be a nice new home for Buttercup then @Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup) ?

Yes, that would be lovely but not on this occasion.

It's going to be for other "pursuits".

9 minutes ago, Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup) said:

It's going to be for other "pursuits".

That's an awful lot of noggins..... looks like you're aiming for a springy suspended floor: Country Dancing Barn?  Or wrestling ring?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, IainCameron said:

That's an awful lot of noggins..... looks like you're aiming for a springy suspended floor: Country Dancing Barn?  Or wrestling ring?

Well, they are all there for a specific reason. The floor has been made in sections that can easily be moved and the "joins" fall between the joists. With the noggins in the floor sections will be fully supported. I did think about putting in double joists but I have more wiggle room with the noggins.

• Like 1

... making poor decisions. 😪😢😭😖

• Sad 1

Sitting on a daily basis since last Friday with my head in my hands far too often! 🤯