• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Curborough Sprint Course breakfast meet Sat 13 May

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

44 minutes ago, Ali Jones said:

Having a blond moment, is this sprinters only or can we just turn up for a social?

The more the merrier Ali, the Breakfast Meet is sort of separate to the Sprint almost; they do them regularly to tie up with whatever event is on the Saturday morning, so some turn up to watch the sprinting, track day etc and some just to get together and kick tyres! (Or eat breakfast, don't forget eating breakfast!!)

• Like 1

Sorry can't make this one, had it booked to take my mom to the opticians before I realized it was on, plus the Westi is not running very well so need to sort that out before any runs. Shame as it would have been a good one to attend.

4 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

The more the merrier Ali, the Breakfast Meet is sort of separate to the Sprint almost; they do them regularly to tie up with whatever event is on the Saturday morning, so some turn up to watch the sprinting, track day etc and some just to get together and kick tyres! (Or eat breakfast, don't forget eating breakfast!!)

Ummm, breakfast. I'm a bit like a hobbit and need 2. Do they have a cafe there or butty wagons? @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary

It's one of those sort of semi permanent types, a serving hatch through to a kitchen, basically. With some tables and chair set up next to it.

• Like 1

I'm sure @Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO will be along shortly to 'dangle the usual carrot' of Cake later too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IanK said:

I'm sure @Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO will be along shortly to 'dangle the usual carrot' of Cake later too.

She even dangles carrot cake sometimes.

Unfortunately we will miss this one :cry: However, it is going to be hot and sunny for us again tomorrow so we will console ourselves with great food and alcohol, hope it doesn't rain on you too much :d

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Martyn Vann - Joint Warwickshire AO said:

Unfortunately we will miss this one :cry: However, it is going to be hot and sunny for us again tomorrow so we will console ourselves with great food and alcohol, hope it doesn't rain on you too much :d

You can go off people you know. :p

:getmecoat: :laugh:

• Like 1

I am sure I can engineer some carotty, cakey, dangley things into the day. See you all in a bit.

• Like 3

Another great day our. 

Getting to think Miss Julie is training for a butty & cake critic for best cafe stops. 

Two good calls today, as well as some decent roads in between.  And yes I did find my way home (eventually)......

• Like 4

Here's some pics of the sprinters today:

IMG_8878.jpg

IMG_8879.jpg

IMG_8880.jpg

IMG_8882.jpg

IMG_8884.jpg

IMG_8893.jpg

IMG_8899.jpg

IMG_8901.jpg

IMG_8904.jpg

IMG_8910.jpg