Stoneleigh organisation team.. would you like to join us for 2018?

Trevor Little (Trevturtle) - Treasurer

As you have seen from the feedback, Stoneleigh 2017 was  @marcusb, @Stuart Faulkner - Shows & Events Coordinator and my first time organising the event. We all intend to continue this year and organise Stoneleigh 2018 , but would welcome anyone who would like to join the team.

We had an excellent handbook from @Andy Banks - Chairman and @Ian Tolfree (tolf) - North London AO to guide us through the first year and added/changed the weekend  based on your 2016 feedback and some of our own ideas.

We split the workload between the three of us, easily sharing the work and worked around our own work and family commitments.

What is involved?...

• Activities start slowly early November,  booking the main components by email e.g. space at Stoneleigh, marquee
  • From December to March activities involve emailing suppliers, sponsors and a call very month.
  • Things get a little busier after mid March.

How much time do I need?
You don't have to be available for the whole period from November until April, we can assign activities based on peoples availability and skills.

If you are interested in joining the team for 2018 please contact us, and we can talk through any questions you have.

I  enjoyed working with all  the club members to make the weekend a success

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon

• Like 3

I'll happily run the BBQ on Sat eve and administor the helper rota

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hi can anyone tell me when the 2018 show is on please

Thanks

Pip Parsons

4 minutes ago, pipparsons said:

Hi can anyone tell me when the 2018 show is on please

Thanks