Essex Area Monthly Meet

Kevin (Mr T)

Beautiful morning for it! Well done to all, Bernie - hope you got home OK with your dodgy fuel pump! Rich - glad breakfast came before you passed out from hunger :)

17886709_10209323990720323_381905115_o.thumb.jpg.fd4556d57783d3e1d550e847100e2754.jpg

17837003_10209323990400315_1522951741_o.thumb.jpg.779934853f15cb39f69ec72197726da5.jpg

• Like 3

I'm home ok----after 6 stops and bashing the fuel pump each time, Phew:yellow-westy:

• Like 2

Good to blow the cobwebs out :d

Just under 100 miles all in today :yes:

Thanks to Mike, yesterday's breakdown was sorted in time for a proper run out for the first time since last July and the mighty crossflow felt very lively. Great morning guys, sorry I had to leave early, but a BBQ and unlimited cubra libres was too hard to resist in this weather!

• Like 2

We barely get to hear it crank now it starts so fast, Kev! 

• Like 1

All parked patiently waiting,Bernie's first breakdown on way to breakfast. Richie was morin on his dashboard.

IMG_1800.JPG

• Like 1

Ready for the drive to Stoneleigh. Going on the Sunday. Are you making the trip??

Yep I'll be coming but in my tin top not my westy, the fabricator is making up the supercharger bracket and I expect it back hopefully next week which brings things on leaps and bounds but it would be foolish to throw it all together and tush up to Stoneleigh It will need mapping and shaking down before any big runs I hate sitting on the side of the road!!!!!