Essex Area Christmas Event

Kevin (Mr T)

"Yep I'm in"

Deano do you want me to pick you up I'm happy to drive.

I said I wasn't! coming because you were talking about a Friday or Saturday and I was going to work,but have been following this thread since you are all going out on a week night and was thinking of taking a night off work and coming over.BUT Thursday the 15th is my actual BIRTHDAY!!!!! I never have to seek permission to come out,but this I don't think I'm gonna get away with. I will see how it goes :)

• Like 1

Tell her all your good mates at the Westfield Club want to help you celebrate! I'm sure we can arrange party hats and a rousing rendition of "happy birthday"  :)

Its a Yes for me please.

WE can give you the bumps how many was it ??? more than 25 may get a bit tiring :down:

On Monday, I'm going to book a table for Thursday 15th Dec, at Turtle Bay in Chelmsford.

The list I have is:

Mike

Ken

Tim

Dave

Barry

Pete

and Me

Matt's gone a bit quiet, shout up if you're in Matt!

Is there anyone I've included that I should't have, or anyone that is in that I've missed out?

• Like 1

Still all good for me. Any ideas on a venue yet Kevin?

I was suggesting Turtle Bay in Chelmsford. Easy access from the train station and Caribbean food might make a change?

Just round the corner from my office so happy with that :)

I was suggesting Turtle Bay in Chelmsford. Easy access from the train station and Caribbean food might make a change?

So indeed you did....  sorry, getting forgetful in my old age  :xmas:  :xmas:  humbug!

Called in at Turtle Bay today and.....................they are fully booked every Thursday, Friday and Saturday in December!

Curry it is then.

I've booked a table at The Gurkha Restaurant in Broomfield Road. Highly recommended Nepalese food.

It's almost next door to The Ship public house, where we met up before the meal last year.

Suggest we meet there from 7.00pm, table is booked for 8.00pm.

• Like 1