Essex boys track day (others also welcome :D )

darve

Great day yesterday guys!  So much space on track and perfect weather! 

Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye Bernie you were whizzing round the track when I made a move

Just to look into my gearbox oil leak now!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kevip6

• darve

• SootySport

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

glad you had fun chaps - towing the westy to NMS was not in the same league :getmecoat:

glad you had fun chaps - towing the westy to NMS was not in the same league :getmecoat:

looked like a good day though Cleggy

I noticed when searching for MT75 oil leaks that you have a slight issue with one on yours at one point but there was no conclusion on the thread, anything I should check?  It's a couple of drops at the rear end of the gearbox (almost below the drain plug)

We all made the best of Snetterton yesterday, perfect trackday  on a real racetrack and probably the last one of the year.    Enjoyed chasing Kevin for 20 mins.  or so, seems our cars are perfectly matched.

looked like a good day though Cleggy

I noticed when searching for MT75 oil leaks that you have a slight issue with one on yours at one point but there was no conclusion on the thread, anything I should check? It's a couple of drops at the rear end of the gearbox (almost below the drain plug)

Hi Kev - like yours it is just a slightly damp underside - decided just to leave it and drive it instead

I did start checking the gearbox oil every now and again but didn't need topping up - just maybe it was over full?

Anyone up for Cadwell on the 28th with MSV

We all made the best of Snetterton yesterday, perfect trackday on a real racetrack and probably the last one of the year. Enjoyed chasing Kevin for 20 mins. or so, seems our cars are perfectly matched.

I really enjoyed that as well Bernie, we need to work out where we each made up time on each other. I think you're much better (braver) on the faster longer corners than me. It was my third time at Snetterton and I still feel I've got lots to learn on it. Definitely my favourite circuit.

I'd love to do Cadwell as well but it's just that bit too far to drive up on morning of the trackday

Hi Kev - like yours it is just a slightly damp underside - decided just to leave it and drive it instead

I did start checking the gearbox oil every now and again but didn't need topping up - just maybe it was over full?

Thanks Cleggy, did you find an easy way to check the level?