PHOTOS & VIDEOS OF OUR 2016 WEST COAST OF SCOTLAND TOUR

Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup)

All of it, everything, is just brilliant. I feel like I have been on your holiday without even leaving my armchair. You are a very selfless man and thank you for sharing it with us. 

Thank you so much.

Quite speechless at that.

I am really please you enjoyed them Julie.

• Like 1

Fantastic pics Geoffrey! Makes me realise how few I took in the Alps but then again the weather gods were on holiday in Scotland and left the Trolls in charge of Europe it seems!

• Like 1

Really Really looking forward to the Panda & Smeg Bonnie Scottie Tourie now :)

• Like 1

Really Really looking forward to the Panda & Smeg Bonnie Scottie Tourie now :)

You should have come with us.

On that note I wish I was coming with you, Clarks trip and Applecross.

You should have come with us.

On that note I wish I was coming with you, Clarks trip and Applecross.

Wish I had been able to, also missed out on walking week in Assynt in May :(

You can come! we'll be publishing plan shortly and anyone who would like to join us for part or all will be welcome.  (28th Aug - 3rd Sept)

Geoffrey - fantastic photos. Looking forward to my week in Scotland in August already! Can I ask which drone you have (and where in the car you managed to find a space to put it!?)

Cheers

Morning.

I use a DJI 3 Advanced drone.

This is all kept in a Manfrotto D1 drone backpack. There is a good video of the backpack on YouTube and it keeps everything in one place. It is comfy to carry and I carried it 12 miles with no problems when I did my filming in the Yorkshire Dales.

I carry the rucksack on a Paul Ash luggage rack above my boot box. This fits ok with a 40 ltr dry bag. The 60 ltr bags are too wide and the backpack will then not fit on the rack.