Clan McWesty: Ballater - 15th May 2016

Rab (bombero) Reid

From memory I don't think there is a fuel stop in Tomintoul( I may be wrong though) so if that is the case then Braemar needs to be a fuel stop then next one will be Aviemore. This is where Steve is suggesting for the lunch stop , there is also this about 3 miles further along the road as a back up/alternative depending on how hungry the clan is( Not stealing your thunder Steve)

we are meeting people at Dunfermline for 10 so wee need to pop in to hook up with them.

From memory I don't think there is a fuel stop in Tomintoul( I may be wrong though) so if that is the case then Braemar needs to be a fuel stop then next one will be Aviemore. This is where Steve is suggesting for the lunch stop , there is also this about 3 miles further along the road as a back up/alternative depending on how hungry the clan is( Not stealing your thunder Steve)

Steve's suggestion looks good and plenty of space to park. Agree on the fuel stop at Braemar - that's what we did last year.

we are meeting people at Dunfermline for 10 so wee need to pop in to hook up with them.

Who's that Bob? Is that more folks who aren't on the list?

Not a problem :-) usually concentrating on the series of bends there to stop

• Like 1

...and the list of folks coming so far:

NAMES

Rab

Bob & Lorna

Campbell

John

Jim

Matt

Steve

Gary

David (maybe?)

William

Chris

Mark (Exige)

Any other takers?

+ 3 Caterhams

• Like 2

+ 3 Caterhams

This is shaping up to be a big turn out !

andy hunter and his mate ?

Gatecrashers!

andy hunter and his mate ?

Gatecrashers!  :laugh:

Hi Bob / Jim are we meeting at the Lizzie Bryce or the bp garage up next to the motorway ?

I don't think I'm going to make it :cry:

I have taxed my car but it's not moved yet this year and I've not had a chance to sort it today, and no chance tonight.

Have a good time.

(If I change my mind I've got Steve's contact details)