Clan McWesty: Ballater - 15th May 2016

Rab (bombero) Reid

A wee jaunt north to meet tha heilanders and take in some of our old favourite roads!

Date: Sunday 15th May

1st Stop: Harvester Inn, Dunfermline

Time: 09:30

2nd Stop: McDs, Broxden

Time: 10:30

NAMES

Rab

Bob & Lorna

Heading down from the north so possibly meet at the Ski Centre Glenshee?

Steve

hi will tag along with steve (if ok with him) and meet up at glenshee aswell if thats a plan

Hi Gary fine with me, maybe meet beside the Old Military Road junction at Tomintoul?

I'm up for this....... What time Lizzie bryce roundabout at Livingston? Or somewhere near south side of forth road bridge?

See you all at Glenshee.........mot passed and road tax done .....sun is out be a shame not to make use of the weather :getmecoat::db-westy: :db-westy: :db-westy:

NAMES

Rab

Bob & Lorna

Campbell

• Like 1

bp garage top of the duel carriageway Livingston .9.00

I'll see you at the Harvester at Dunfermline, unless we move that meeting point to the BP garage on the south side of the Forth bridge?

Matt

I don't think I can make this, but GaryT and I are meeting at 11am this Sunday (8th May) at the Lecht for a coffee and a drive out after for lunch, possibly at Cairngorm, if anybody else is interested in joining us. Don't worry, I promise we'll avoid the Kincraig sewage (for those who remember! It wasn't my fault. Honest!)

If I can score enough Brownie points this next week, I may just manage the 15th as well, but I don't want to push my luck too much (that would make 4 weekends in a row that I'm away and we have a lot to do at home) :(

Count me in if car goes through Mot next week !

Cheers William

Run in Tiger today went well.

See you all next week

Steve/Gary roughly what time are you intending being at Glenshee?

I am flexible so am waiting to hear back from Steve for a time  to meet at tomintoul, what time are you aiming to be at glenshee? there was a lot of bikes and sports cars over the lecht sunday morning and the traffic car was doing the rounds too :(  luckily he went away before the fun trip to cairngorm :)

If the lowlanders are going to stop at McD 's for 1030 could be 1130 at least before they get to Glenshee!