Mira sprint.

maurici

Always something thought I was doing well , I have no idea where my series registration card is ...is this going to be an issue?

Always something thought I was doing well , I have no idea where my series registration card is ...is this going to be an issue?

I wouldn't think so Dave. Just take your licence and club membership card (if you have one)

• Like 1

There are no club membership cards issued AFAIK

But speed series cards were issued

Just about dried out ha,ha

What a great day , met some lovely people and gone away with lots of Issues to sort and think about

What a nice friendly welcoming and helpful bunch you all are :0)

Congrats Barney and see you all again soon

• Like 1

Just about dried out ha,ha

What a great day , met some lovely people and gone away with lots of Issues to sort and think about

What a nice friendly welcoming and helpful bunch you all are :0)

Congrats Barney and see you all again soon

How did you do? Did it rain?

Just started to rain on the last run when I scarpered (drove home and hit torrential rain )

Was having we think breather issues which was cutting out every time down end of main straight think I got slowest speed trap of 72mph ha,ha I was happy with 57.1 for first event in donkey's years

Just started to rain on the last run when I scarpered (drove home and hit torrential rain )

Was having we think breather issues which was cutting out every time down end of main straight think I got slowest speed trap of 72mph ha,ha I was happy with 57.1 for first event in donkey's years

I guess you mean tank breather? Keep plugging away and things will improve over time

Yeah that nasty little red thing sat on my fuel tank , I knew how today would go I had pre-planned smooth slowly building faster times but the moment the light went green I reverted back to a 20 year old again and went mental driving like mario kart.

Will have to have a look at the calendar again now :0)

• Like 2

Nice to meet you all guys!

• Like 1

Great day, nice to see such a friendly and chatty bunch out and we all had a safe and fun day.

Really great to see Dave and Craig again and meet Maurici, Ros and Steven - thanks for a really fun day!

Topped off with a first in class and 11th overall for me :d Can't wait to get out again!

• Like 4