Stoneleigh 2016 General Discusion

Andy Banks

seems like a stupid question, but which ticket/tickets do I need to buy, if I am camping for the duration?

I'll hopefully be camping and volunteering I've just been too busy to double check and sort it all out. I'll get on it tomorrow when I'm home.

Also. I'm coming from the Wirral in a tin top (as the Westie isn't built) if anyone needs anything bringing down and taking back up.

seems like a stupid question, but which ticket/tickets do I need to buy, if I am camping for the duration?

If you are volunteering then all you do that s turn up in your Westy and they check you against "the list". if not then not sure about camping but arrive in a kit and entry is free.

If you are volunteering then all you do that s turn up in your Westy and they check you against "the list". if not then not sure about camping but arrive in a kit and entry is free.

Just make sure you email the organisers to tell them you can volunteer and what days. Then we can put you on the list

I will also personally set aside in advance 30th anniversary T-shirts for volunteers to ensure they get one, so do tell the team what your T-shirt size is please. :t-up:

Just make sure you email the organisers to tell them you can volunteer and what days. Then we can put you on the list

I'm all booked in for volunteering, so I guess I'm OK :d

• Like 1

Well its a bit of a bummer for me, won't be able to make the show for the first time in a few years so won't be able to volunteer or get a free "T".

Bummer

Bob :-(

Do we get a confirmation email to say our volunteering services emails have been received? I haven't seen anything back.

Do we get a confirmation email to say our volunteering services emails have been received? I haven't seen anything back.

You will, the organisers are volunteers and have day jobs and families same as the rest of us. However, you are right to check and if you don't get a nod back in the next few days then drop us another email :)

• Like 2

Yep I will send you an email very soon to confirm where you are helping

Thanks Ian

MORE HELP NEEDED AT STONELEIGH

We need helpers for the following areas on Sunday and Monday at this years show. Please get inn touch if you can help:

Parking - help to direct WSCC members cars so we create the Westfield Avenue outside our marquee - need people Sunday & Monday lunchtime to 2pm and 2pm to 4pm.

Members Drop Off  - Monday 2-4pm

Snack Bar - Monday midday to 2pm and 2pm to 4pm

Meet & Greet - we need people on both days to welcome prospective members into our fantastic club. There will be a number of cars displayed in the marquee on both days, so those of you who like a natter - please step forward :)

Thanks for your support

Ian

Hoping to be there on the Sunday, as it's what seems to happen anyway, put me down fro a few hours on the marquee meet and greet Ian.

Dave

I volunteered for Sunday, but happy to do a stint on Monday morning as well, not sure what time were heading back up north so I will take my lead from Kingster.

I've already volunteered, but can help out with other things if needed.