Stoneleigh 2016 General Discusion

Andy Banks

I too am not entirely sure if I will be camping or doing a hotel and traveling back to stoneleigh the following day. Will be deciding closer to the time as weather forecast will be a big factor

Bunch of jessies!

Camping is part of the atmosphere - besides, a few beers and you don't know the difference!

Call yourselve's Northerners Chris n Andy - tsk :)

• Like 2

If we could plan to have some blazing sunshine, hot temps Im sure that one night in a tent would be acceptable  :d

• Like 1

If we could plan to have some blazing sunshine, hot temps Im sure that one night in a tent would be acceptable  :d

We always plan for this but we have our limits and are running out of favours with the weather Gods.

We always plan for this but we have our limits and are running out of favours with the weather Gods.

I'm doing my anti-rain dance, usually reserved for track days...

ScreenShot2014-07-14at165229.png

• Like 2

I'll be camping both nights :)

Looking forward to seeing how much camping stuff I can get in the car and what I'll have to sacrifice and leave behind. Obviously the tent and beer wont be part of that selection process.

Well it looks like I need to be a volunteer then! I need to have people in the know around me to keep me right on this tenting lark!

I'll help however I can, most likely Saturday and Sunday, can't give any firm commitment though I'm afraid, these days I'm down to checking if I'm still able to go anyplace, literally ten minutes or so before I'm due to leave!

Kingster, Im guessing you will be a helper as well, so you can be my tent puter-up-erer technical advisor?

I am having to stick it with the so called 'common folk' as have a couple mates making the trip and there camping to other wise I'd have gladly volunteered to help. Always next year

Kingster, Im guessing you will be a helper as well, so you can be my tent puter-up-erer technical advisor?

Yup and I can help out with a spare tent and camp bed etc. I'll see you right mate.

People can still volunteer to help even if they are camping in the public area.

We need helpers on both days